Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Fun fact of the day  (Read 2442 times)

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
Fun fact of the day
« on: August 27, 2015, 09:21:30 AM »
Every day there can only be one fact. There's a new day at 0000 gmt

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
Re: Fun fact of the day
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 09:21:59 AM »
Fun fact of my day, double decker buses are great

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 10:50:14 AM »
fun fact of the day today is friday

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 01:05:50 PM »
fun fact of the day my teacher hates all of us

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 07:05:09 AM »
 the dead, I am sup I'm going out to a plaza hotel in China you know any good time to get the first place, but that was my first day but it's so I guess they're not seeing you going anywhere in need to be inactive cuz I was on the first place. the gods of a few barbs at least in my phone and I'll be the bad seeds of a non profit. the dead and I know how was class, the doors of a non stop and get your favorite attack. the gods of clans gold storage and its Friday night and then close to use interjection is it pronounced dead on the morning of a few volume. clash th, the hot girls are we not a very long as the sun is like cloaked in a compartment four hours of clans upgrades their project. the dead and the friends of clans gold storage is full and a meal, but sometimes they are you doing today, the hot tub and lea Michele is your definition, the doors are you going anywhere this chat is the usage. clash th seven gold and probably a good day off the gods themselves. the gods themselves. clash th, the hot girls. the dead, but sometimes I have the same but use of a non profit organization, the doors are open to get drunk and I saw q is a game that was either a non stop by and get to use the edit button in a phone call it to anyone who has ever seen a non profit organization. evidence of clans upgrades list for you? I got the gods of clans upgrades their information exchange for a fact that the dead and I saw her on a car and get your new day. clash th seven mass of a few barbs kill the dead, but that doesn't mean you have a new phone is easy for you doesn't mean anything to the next sixteen years ago, but sometimes they forget about the gods of a non stop and I know for a long day of the gods of clans gold upgrades their information like a torture and get to high quality. the gods of a non profit. clash of the gods themselves.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 07:26:33 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '154851'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:21:16 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 09:14:31 AM »
hey briona

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 09:26:38 AM »
So this one time I went to the world and it became a hurling should exercises in a while ago but the fact that the two men in black and white chocolate mocha latte and a lot more fun if and when I see get it to the gym today and I'm just like a little more time to get the hang of it all in one place to go back to the point of view and I have to be a good little more of an old friend of the mine and I don't have the best of luck to all my heart and I have no idea what I'm saying that it was not the a immediately clear if the you have a great way day way to the game gym today is I and my mom friends dad and my mom and just the way same thing to as many people have been a to do that it with a lot new few days and I have a great way of the best of the day year ago and now I I'm going to be to the point best of the year and the best thing to say it was to have the right best same time I have to go do be in my room is and for all of them in my head and the I have no to a new phone and the rest best of luck all of my year under the guise have just kept very cute boy in a while ago up with to get the hang out and about to go back to the best thing about being able and I don't know what to I don't think it would have to go to the sexy as the most recent beautiful day in recent weeks to the gym and I don't know what how much I love the fact is a good time to get a follow back from you in a while and to be a great day for the next first time in the my a it and the other best of the day best thing about the same time I try to get the hang out with my friends life in a while ago I don't have the same time and the fact is the most recent version and the fact I don't think it would have be mean but it I love the new way of saying it would have mean the world to me see you in the first emorning boy could be considered good luck for your birthday and the other hand is the most beautiful recent years ago and I don't love me and I don't think it I love the you it is a very good at for and the other day and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get the hang of it is a great way to get the hang of it is a great way to get the hang of it all in one place to get my money and I don't know what I was in my room for is the best of all time low and I love don't live in my head hurts and my friends are so cute I can't wait for my birthday and the best of luck all of the my mom just said the government two weeks ago and I have to be a great day for the next day and night and with a great way to get a my mom just is a good time waster but the fact that I the one I want a relationship is with the same time as the a well deserved win a game of the day after I finish this paper is the most important thing is I don't think it would have to be the first girlfriend in my room is the most recent beautiful day for the next rest first day of the best thing ever about it is I and the best way for the next rest first place for me I don't think it would have to go back to the gym today and it was the only first best of the best way for a few questions and I love don't live there and it is a really nice and the other day and of I love you so I don't have a good use it of of the year and I have yno to get be a little nriu the only best fact is a very good for you to know that o to the I don't have of it all the time to ogo in a the same thing over and I love it so hard I don't have think it would have to do that it was the best of luck the rest of my friends to the gym today is a my this one is a good day for a long day at work and the best thing about to get a follow from for free for for find for for fffme fa fresh prince of bel air is a not even funny how people who are have a good time with to the point where you are so much for fun with it is not an easy to way of saying the government of has to go back to sleep the day before after the game and I don't know think have a lot.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 10:55:34 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '154868'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:21:14 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 11:25:55 AM »
I love it when the topic devolve into predictive phone stuff

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 05:28:56 PM »
FUN FACT I JUST TYPED OUT A LOT OF STUFF AND THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED AND ITS ALL GONE