Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Share your creations!  (Read 198369 times)

DenisineD

Re: Share your creations!
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2015, 03:32:43 PM »

Little tease of my incoming system (still buidling it)

right now i m building the moon system of that gas giant (5.32 Earth mass)

Building my moons systems via my accretion new method on US1 (using us2 for randoming size and orbital distance of the bodies i explode after)

i still ahve a lot of bodies to put in it...i have over 50 dwarf planets or planetoids

DenisineD

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2015, 05:45:43 PM »

Here we see the new moons of one of the planets in my system that i m working on...yes i did this via an accretion disk method i did invent 2 years ago...but with time i did adapt it and make it more viable. It give pretty realistic moons systems :)

And here is the view from a close orbit of one of the 3 majors moons of the same planet...it do a whole orbit in a little less than 18 hours and it weight about 0.011 moon :) It is geologically active...the probes have spot many cracks letting out liquid and ice.

On the left side, we see the biggest of the 3 majors moons. It weight about 0.36 moon and have a deep ocean under is frozen surface. Because of tidal heating it is believe that we have liquid water under is surface...it have about 20.4% of is mass as water. It orbit is mother planet in 2.64 days. It also have a dense atmosphere. Its also geologically active with many water-ices volcanoes. Is surface look 65% new.

Here a closer view of the Biggest moon

Names will come when i will have complete the whole system.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:01:09 PM by DenisineD »

Cryo

« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2015, 03:06:49 PM »
So i spawned a custom star and i turned our solar system into a binary by mistake this was an interesting turn of events Saturn got left behind though so yeah....

Cryo

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2015, 07:51:53 PM »
Alright after months of adjusting a multitude of orbital patterns,stable orbits etc.I am at a point where im comfortable to post it here and continue updating it from now on.Behold the Olodumare System v2.7, a large  Star system compared to ours of about 12 main planets,5 dwarf's,13 asteroids and  mroe to be implemented in the near future (winter break).For now i only have the main 8 up for simulating.I plan to add a massive post on the Star system and its inhabitants history in the next while(winter break).So...enjoy

DenisineD

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2015, 08:37:33 PM »
My next project...a Binary Stars System. the main start is 1.23 Suns mass and the other one is about 0.247 sun. orbital distance 87.5...560 yrs for a whole orbit with an ecc of 0.17 9since we can't ply with the stars orbit for now...so it will be that ecc.

here an image Tease ;)

DenisineD

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2015, 08:40:48 PM »
Alright after months of adjusting a multitude of orbital patterns,stable orbits etc.I am at a point where im comfortable to post it here and continue updating it from now on.Behold the Olodumare System v2.7, a large  Star system compared to ours of about 12 main planets,5 dwarf's,13 asteroids and  mroe to be implemented in the near future (winter break).For now i only have the main 8 up for simulating.I plan to add a massive post on the Star system and its inhabitants history in the next while(winter break).So...enjoy
I love the colors :) lovely! :)

Jlukehypernova

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2016, 10:11:05 PM »
My epic black hole sun experiment that shut down my laptop for reasons not yet fully understood.

DiamondMiner10

« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2016, 06:19:18 PM »
My epic black hole sun experiment that shut down my laptop for reasons not yet fully understood.
the laws of nature naturally prevent your laptop from manipulating black holes

Pro_Miner_3000

• Look! It's a KITTY CAT!
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2016, 09:44:03 AM »
This is my simple creation :)

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2016, 10:55:17 PM »
Prometech, those videos are absolutely beautiful.

Hyper_Schnitzel

• Physics is Phun!
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2016, 04:24:16 AM »
The Turith System

A System with 6 yet discovered Planets and a bunch of moons

Either it is a defect on our Space telescope, or the Life propability in this  System is pretty high.

it houses one of the biggest Gas-giant ever discovered.

Some Alien Phanatics have speculised, that there was/is a intelligent civilisation in that system, wich has Terraformed many moons and planets.

Here some Pictures:

Note, that there are no rings in this Simulation, because of lag issues.
i just added some, for the screenshots xD

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 04:38:39 AM by Hyper_Schnitzel »

tieberion

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2016, 12:07:03 PM »

How do you add an asteroid belt when looking from a zoomed out location?   Thanks!

Cryo

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2016, 02:01:50 PM »

How do you add an asteroid belt when looking from a zoomed out location?   Thanks!
look in the ring presets, asteroid belt should be an option.

tieberion

« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2016, 03:41:32 PM »
Sweet, thanks!  working on my Favorite Fictional System, just taking forever to get everything just right, that and digging thru 80 years of source material to decide what to include and what not.

Hyper_Schnitzel

• Physics is Phun!
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2016, 10:50:22 PM »
I Present to you:

A Star Comparison!

Just go to chart and press any chart you like!

Interesting are Radius and Mass.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 11:02:49 PM by Hyper_Schnitzel »

Pizzaeater1K

« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2016, 02:04:41 PM »
Here is a young solar system I made.

quantumMechanic

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2016, 06:40:40 PM »
This is my first successful attempt at making a system in US. It's nothing special, but I'm pretty happy with it nonetheless!

DoctorWh0?

• You...shall not...pass!!!(This physics test)
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2016, 06:10:04 PM »
 :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:09:41 AM by DoctorWh0? »

quantumMechanic

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2016, 08:39:23 PM »
My GIANT solar system. Explore it.

Could you attach the simulation file so we can download it?

Pizzaeater1K

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2016, 01:18:26 PM »
My binary system that took less than an hour to make

Gregory

« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2016, 10:21:30 AM »
I made a new system today, it's called the Clock System, it simulates time, unfortunately, a human object cannot orbit another human object in a very stable orbit (and therefore the orbital parameters won't work right, as that might be a bug), so I chose to make an Earth sized body as the main body, and the smaller bodies are cue balls (which are unfortunately not round enough and need improvement in the next update) orbiting the main body, which is named Clock.

Each cue ball has a specific name and orbit duration, and unfortunately, due to the main body size and the distances of each smaller body (as well as orbital issues), the time step had to be increased to 100000 seconds/sec, so everything had to be increased by a factor of 100000, so everything is 100000 times longer, but it (and their small masses) does help make their orbits stable.

Here's the simulation.

Niel amstronge xd

• Black Holes are fun!
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2016, 07:37:37 AM »
 I created an triple star system . I named it Pluto star system that has three stars: Pluto A,Pluto B,Pluto C
and a planet.

Cryo

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2016, 08:39:48 AM »
Massive bomb shell incoming

Austritistanian

• Amateur shitposter
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2016, 04:20:00 AM »
I'll share this Binary star system. It's called The Panthallasia System.

It consists of two massive stars, Panthallasia Majoris and Panthallasia Minoris. Each stars have its own planets, with each one having at least one habitable planet.

Angel Armageddon

• Destruction!
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2016, 12:31:58 PM »
Awesome

JMBuilder

• The demand for memes is high.
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2016, 10:16:12 PM »
I'm working on the Lylat System from the StarFox games. It's based on the new canon from SF Zero, and since not all of the well-known planets from past games were added, I'm taking some creative freedom with it.

It's nowhere near done yet, but here's the general layout (closest to furthest):

Lylat Prime - B-type blue giant
Zoness - Venus-like planet.
Katina - Swamp planet (semi-arid).
Aquas - Ocean planet (scattered islands).
Corneria - Temperate world; "Hub of Galactic Peace."
Alpha Nebula
Meteo Asteroid Belt
Rhea (perihelion) - Mars-like planet with loads of nuclear isotopes and an underground biosphere.
Fortuna - Primordial planet.
Beta Nebula
Titania - Barren planet.
Fichina - Frozen planet.
Rhea (aphelion) - High point in orbit.
Slaga (perihelion) - A molten planet heated by nebulae and anomalous magnetism. Hosts metal-based life.
Kew - Gas giant.
Slaga (aphelion) - High point in orbit.
Freo - Ice giant with cryogenic moon "Cryona," which hosts boron-based life.
Sector Omega - Interdimensional rift hosting the asteroid Venom, home of the infamous Dr. Andross.
Solran - Red dwarf companion star with more planets.
Gamma, Zeta, and Chi Nebulae
Mysteria - A yellow dwarf, making Lylat a trinary system. Hosts even more planets.

Planets and other objects of the Solran Subdivision:
Macbeth - Volcanic planet.
Sargasso Asteroid Belt
Tian - Planet with the characteristics of Eladard from the unreleased StarFox 2.
Papetoon - Desert planet.
Eladard - Named after a planet from the unreleased SF2; reimagined as temperate world similar to Corneria.
Colossus - Gigantic semi-frozen world with scattered evergreen forests and swamps within volcanic regions.
Delta Nebula

Planets and other objects of the Mysteria Subdivision:
Shardria - The "glass planet."
Cerinia - Reimagined as planet within Lylat System. Brimming with interdimensional energy.
Animus - Habitable planet referenced in the original Dinosaur Planet before it was a StarFox game.
Crimsona - Reddish gas giant.
Sauria - "Dinosaur Planet." Made habitable by vast amounts of interdimensional energy.
Enigma Asteroid Belt
Theta and Phi Nebulae

I haven't even gotten to most of the moons, dwarf planets, and other minor objects yet.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:00:29 AM by JMBuilder »

Austritistanian

• Amateur shitposter
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2016, 07:25:07 AM »
I have a bad feeling that this thread is going to die out. Better make some more simulations.

Cryo

« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2016, 07:24:04 PM »
I'll finish that post i promised to post last year. Boy has my life taken a strange turn. I ended up forgetting to post it.

Austritistanian

• Amateur shitposter
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2016, 07:14:52 AM »
Here's a star system with only one planet

The star is named "Blaitesia" and the planet is named "Gronerovv"

The planet, a gas giant with a mass of over 4 Jupiters, had an extremely eccentric orbit, this is due to the fact that the planet does not form from the star's protoplanetary disk, but from another star system. The planet somehow got ejected away, and cause is yet unknown.

Astoundingly, the planet had 5 moons. Three of which are habitable, with liquid water on its surface. Although, when the planet is at its aphelion, the three moons freezes to temperatures nearly -110°

Gregory

« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2016, 09:27:05 AM »
Here's the Lylat System from the StarFox games.

Solar is (likely a large Gas Giant) at 3500 degrees K, making it a "Star" in this "game".
Spica is the best comparison to Lylat, based on the size, mass, temperature and luminosity.

It is based on the most well-known concept.

Too bad ships can't be made, as there aren't accurate ship models on US2.