Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Are we still alpha testers now that the alpha is public?  (Read 1986 times)

Estwald

Are we still alpha testers now that the alpha is public?
« on: September 04, 2014, 01:20:51 PM »
I haven't been reporting any bugs recently because I assumed that since the alpha is now public, we are no long alpha testers. But then I realized that I should still report bugs to earn the free steam key. Are we still supposed to report bugs? If so, I'll make sure to get right back on the weekend.

Stevodoran

Re: Are we still alpha testers now that the alpha is public?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 01:24:53 PM »
Yes of course we are, its still in alpha stage with lots of bugs still to be found and more created in future alphas. Going public didn't really change anything besides letting users who missed the signup buy themselves in, like steam early access.

Also you don't need to earn your steam key, if you have it its yours. Its tied to you account and Dan said that it will be continually updated to the final release.

Cryo

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 02:22:29 PM »
THIS stink's my Pc is full of viruses and im getting a new stronger and better one for X-mas but now i have to wait Month's to get back to alpha testing i was testing what happens if you melt earth edit all its featues and make is so thT its nit earth anymore the strange thing is somethere in the code earths Climate settings are compatible with the.Random planet bump map's making some interesting condition's i made aplanet where it was 20-something degress  it had snow or ice on its higher points and liqued water at irs lowest points (sorry about the texting errors im using a tablet and its harder to use then a computer

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 02:35:49 PM »
Yeah... what Stevodoran said.