Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Moral Discussion on Entertainment  (Read 6411 times)

TheMooCows

• Why should I have to trust humans?
Moral Discussion on Entertainment
« on: July 29, 2014, 09:22:37 PM »
Just another useless cashgrab scam when we could be helping Africa  :P

Are you implying entertainment is useless? If so why do you have a device that can go on the internet when you could have helped Africa with that money?

Shriqua

Re: Moral Discussion on Entertainment
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 09:35:07 PM »
I'm not saying entertainment is useless, I'm saying too much money is being put forth to first world stuff.
And plus, I do donate when I go to Friday prayers.

neffyy

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 09:44:05 AM »
This is just another way to remind us to recycle ^^

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 11:33:04 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '128879'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:20:33 AM by FiahOwl »

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 11:16:38 AM »
I'm not saying entertainment is useless, I'm saying too much money is being put forth to first world stuff.
I don't understand your reasoning here. You say that too much money is being put towards first world stuff, yet you yourself put money towards things like electricity, a computer, internet, probably a TV service, a car, toys, video games, and many more things. I'd also like to equate your "I donate when I go to Friday prayers" to saying something like "I can make racist jokes because I have a black friend". Just because you donate what, like $10-20 a week doesn't give you the right to judge people for enjoying/buying things they don't need instead of "Donating it to Africa". Also, cashgrab scam? I could say the same thing about your Friday Prayer donations, it's just a cashgrab scam to get more money for organized religion.

Staying on topic here, This looks really cool.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 11:44:47 AM »
I think it was just a joke jig the first place, no need to take all this so seriously.

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 11:48:10 AM »
Just another useless cashgrab scam when we could be helping Africa  :P
These are not the words of someone who is joking, and that is backed up by his second response

FiahOwl

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 11:59:20 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '128985'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:20:12 AM by FiahOwl »

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 12:01:29 PM »
I feel like Shriqua is an alt account of Xriqxa, based on the "Donate to Africa" kind of mentality, and the fact that they have literally identical ideals

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 12:23:03 PM »
Anyway, currency is a waste of humanity's time. why don't we go back to the bargaining system?

FiahOwl

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 01:42:29 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '129015'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:20:07 AM by FiahOwl »

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 02:33:45 PM »
Fine! why don't we just abolish all forms of trading?!

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 02:34:55 PM »
I vote that we abolish literally everything. It'd solve all wars and other conflicts, as well as fixing the economy

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Formula E
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 02:41:36 PM »
I think that sounds good too. However, we should abolish any other universes if they ever happen to spontaneously appear as well.

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 02:59:22 PM »
You two are crazy. Good luck with your plan!  :P

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 03:26:46 PM »
Smiley faces are also abolished. Please refrain from using them

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 03:28:54 PM »
You are not my boss. I live on my own planet, so I don't adhere to your "everything is abolished" style.

FiahOwl

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 03:36:04 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '129034'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:20:04 AM by FiahOwl »

TheMooCows

• Why should I have to trust humans?
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 03:44:13 PM »
I didn't realize that I had started this topic :P

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 05:50:01 PM »
Text is aboli

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 06:03:45 PM »
I didn't realize that I had started this topic :P
I split a topic after it was derailed and tried to give this a srs and fancy name to attract the intelligentsia.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 06:33:06 PM »

Shriqua

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 08:40:04 PM »
I don't understand your reasoning here. You say that too much money is being put towards first world stuff, yet you yourself put money towards things like electricity, a computer, internet, probably a TV service, a car, toys, video games, and many more things. I'd also like to equate your "I donate when I go to Friday prayers" to saying something like "I can make racist jokes because I have a black friend". Just because you donate what, like $10-20 a week doesn't give you the right to judge people for enjoying/buying things they don't need instead of "Donating it to Africa". Also, cashgrab scam? I could say the same thing about your Friday Prayer donations, it's just a cashgrab scam to get more money for organized religion.

Staying on topic here, This looks really cool.
Actually, Muslims are SUPPOSED to donate by the will of God, it's anything but a worm.

I feel like Shriqua is an alt account of Xriqxa, based on the "Donate to Africa" kind of mentality, and the fact that they have literally identical ideals
Lolwut no.

I vote that we abolish literally everything. It'd solve all wars and other conflicts, as well as fixing the economy
Wouldnt that destroy humanity? Oh wait...

Anyway,  I never meant to start all this commotion in the first place, my first point was just a joke on how indulgent the rich is and how grateful, while needy, the poor is.
I want to end this here, end it now, I don't want to start fights, Earth has enough wars.

But still, cars for entertainment is a bad idea. In my parts it certainly encourages the message "Driving makes people happy" which equals moar pollution.

Would it not be smarter and more envo-friendly to build an inverse zoo? Like, a small building in the middle of the forest made of a strong glass so you can see through the walls and ceiling. We can tell the children, "Get yo ass of dat couch! There's a whole world of beautiful life out der! You see all that life? This is what you're destroying every time you throw yo candy wrappers out the car window!"

Inverse aquariums would be cool, too. Especially near/inside a coral reef 😏 

It would be a pretty good industry, and allow people to appreciate animals without capturing and destroying them.

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 08:46:13 PM »
Lolwut no.
Your names are almost exactly the same, I've been told that your IPs are identical, and your style of posting/ideals are identical. I'm 100% convinced that you are one and the same.

But still, cars for entertainment is a bad idea. In my parts it certainly encourages the message "Driving makes people happy" which equals moar pollution.
Hence the electric cars?

FiahOwl

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2014, 08:47:19 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '129054'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:20:02 AM by FiahOwl »

Shriqua

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 09:05:50 PM »
Lolwut no.
Your names are almost exactly the same, I've been told that your IPs are identical, and your style of posting/ideals are identical. I'm 100% convinced that you are one and the same.

No.
Hence the electric cars?
[/quote] Driving of any sort. I see my people as very ignorant and apathetical.

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 09:22:32 PM »
Lolwut no.

No.
Please tell me how it is possible that you have the same IP, then?

Shriqua

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2014, 03:17:36 AM »
I'm not exactly sure, maybe you should check the numbers again ✋🙌👐