Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: It's hard to wait for the new Universe sandbox  (Read 2925 times)

cobra2

It's hard to wait for the new Universe sandbox
« on: June 09, 2014, 11:53:48 PM »
I'm sure I'm not the only one that shares this feeling.. In anycase I just found out about the Universe Sandbox and bought myself a steam copy, I've been having great fun with it. But now I'm tortured by the fact that a new version that seems to be so much better is looming just out of my reach :(

I have a question, will I have to pay for the new version, or will it be an upgrade from the version I just bought?

Cosmos

• unvrs sndbox plz.
Re: It's hard to wait for the new Universe sandbox
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 12:33:06 AM »
I'm sure I'm not the only one that shares this feeling.. In anycase I just found out about the Universe Sandbox and bought myself a steam copy, I've been having great fun with it. But now I'm tortured by the fact that a new version that seems to be so much better is looming just out of my reach :(

I have a question, will I have to pay for the new version, or will it be an upgrade from the version I just bought?

You pay.

cobra2

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 04:58:58 AM »
How much will it cost?

Cosmos

• unvrs sndbox plz.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 05:03:22 AM »

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 07:22:57 AM »
How much will it cost?

Yeah, I predicted about 20-30 dollars but it's certainly worth much more.

Unfortunately, Universe Sandbox 2 is a separate game so yes you will have to pay again. I'm really sorry, but GA has been hiring a couple more people now and this amazing software is taking a lot out of their time and wallets. I hope you understand.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:03:46 AM by Bla »

cobra2

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 01:15:09 PM »
Of course I do, I was just hoping it wouldn't be 100 dollars or something.. I can probably manage to shell out about 20-30 bux for it. Keep up the good work, and please be sure to let me know when the next round of applications for any future software comes around...