Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: It's been over five years.  (Read 2076 times)

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
It's been over five years.
« on: March 27, 2014, 04:24:24 PM »
I've just checked the date the day I joined this forum, and March 03, 2009. Huh. I didn't think it'd be that long ago, but it certainly feels like it, too. I've met and befriended some pretty cool people along the years, and despite the fact that I'm mainly inactive on the forums I still check it once in awhile (as well as IRC). Sure the community has had some ups and downs, we've seen members come and go, or stay, but it's still a pretty genuine, fun community nonetheless. Now that US2 is going to be a full game in the future, I expect the community to grow a lot.

How do you guys view the forums? Do you like the state it is in now?

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
Re: It's been over five years.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 06:29:23 PM »
there's been 6 alpha's, not many people came. but of course, it's not the full version or even the beta so no one knows about it. as far as group actives, minecraft & civ & ctam are abut it. we should play more online games like omgpop

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 06:45:01 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '119164'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:59:45 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 07:21:48 PM »
Your prediction is false unless we band together and create a book written in Gorchul-writing, which looks like Chinese but is even more complex.

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 07:39:08 PM »
I've just checked the date the day I joined this forum, and March 03, 2009. Huh. I didn't think it'd be that long ago, but it certainly feels like it, too. I've met and befriended some pretty cool people along the years, and despite the fact that I'm mainly inactive on the forums I still check it once in awhile (as well as IRC). Sure the community has had some ups and downs, we've seen members come and go, or stay, but it's still a pretty genuine, fun community nonetheless. Now that US2 is going to be a full game in the future, I expect the community to grow a lot.

How do you guys view the forums? Do you like the state it is in now?
I am content with the forum right now. The new design doesn't bother me a lot, lol.
I can't believe it's been nearly two years ever since I registered here. A lot has happened ever since. It's not the reason I found this site though. I discovered it when I was in 5th grade (2009) and revisited it around 3 years later. I lurked into the forum eventually (yes, at one point I was a lurker) and found an interest in some of the topics... so yeah. This is probably going to be the only online hub I will visit, since this is the only place I go to interact with people. :)

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 11:55:37 AM »
give complicated please

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 11:59:29 AM »
Yeah... can't believe it's been that long either. :)

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 02:03:08 PM »
The forums are cool. I have joined about a year ago but I do intend to hang out here