Universe Sandbox Legacy > Universe Sandbox 2008 | Discussion

Universe Sandbox Mods

(1/3) > >>

Arrol:
I sometimes think that there may be such a thing as Universe Sandbox mod program. Do you think that will exist? Think about it! Someone may be thinking to create a mod where you can put aliens and spaceships in universe sandbox. ???

Dan Dixon:
That's a fun idea... Unfortunately the program isn't yet setup to support custom models or textures, but it's something I do plan to add.

How do you think spaceships or aliens would work in Universe Sandbox? What would you want to do with them? :)

Arrol:

--- Quote from: Dan Dixon on October 29, 2008, 12:56:44 AM ---That's a fun idea... Unfortunately the program isn't yet setup to support custom models or textures, but it's something I do plan to add.

How do you think spaceships or aliens would work in Universe Sandbox? What would you want to do with them? :)

--- End quote ---

Well, somepeople may put some kind of code for them to shoot lasers at planets or even create robot planets, heck, probably a made-up space army. :D

APODman:
Maybe the Universe Sandbox is not a appropriate soft for this ( I think maybe, the boss is Dan Dixon> If he say yes than it yes !   :) ).

But if you like of this kind of simulation I suggest Orbiter simulator, it´s a very sofisticated spaceflight simulator:

- http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

[ ]´s

Dan Dixon:
No worries...

Orbiter is very cool realistic spaceflight sim (although it's a little complicated to figure out).

It's like Microsoft Flight Simulator, but in space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version