Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: If a Black Hole and a White Hole collide.  (Read 6530 times)

TheBoeingCompany812

• Everything is here for you.
If a Black Hole and a White Hole collide.
« on: April 21, 2015, 12:58:39 PM »
What would happen? I have a feeling I'd need  8) for it.... Nah jk, I have a theory of what might happen... Erm maybe not theory but a hypothesis.

Gordon Freeman

Re: If a Black Hole and a White Hole collide.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 10:25:05 AM »
Their masses would cancel out, like Algebra Tiles

TheBoeingCompany812

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 12:34:29 PM »
So basically they would both die?

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 12:49:16 PM »
why would a white hole have any mass shouldn't it, if it exists, push any mass away from it that appears inside

TheBoeingCompany812

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 04:38:51 PM »
I did a experiment with paper. So I put a black dot on one side of a paper, and a transparent dot on the other side. SO scientists say blackholes are like bottomless pits, wouldn't white holes be like hills? so I put a pit on the black dot and the pit also created a hill for the white dot (assumes black holes and white holes are connected) Anyways when I press the hill and the pit with two different fingers with the same force, and the paper flattens, thus they both died.

Gordon Freeman

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 06:48:59 AM »
why would a white hole have any mass shouldn't it, if it exists, push any mass away from it that appears inside

"Negative Mass" b0ss

Magnetarhyper4436

• 'HYPER'NOVAE!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 04:06:57 AM »
I doubt a black hole and a white hole would collide at all because a black hole pulls matter in; same with a white hole (except with negative mass). Because gravity comes from matter and anti-gravity from exotic matter, they would repel each other, regardless of mass difference.

It is also noted that black/white holes are said by numerous people to inhale/suck/attract/etc. No warranty for any dirty things that come in to your mind whist reading this sentence.