General Category > Everything Else

Detailed World Map Game - Game 1

(1/50) > >>

Darvince:
Basically this is the same as world map game only with internal borders as well.

Inactive or on Vacation:
Deoxy99
NeutronStar

No Nation(s) Yet:
Flashstar

RULES: (By NeutronStar & Me)
I. Treaties

a. If you make a treaty, all people must agree, or they are not held against it if they violate it.

II. Turns

a. There are no specified turns, however, everyone that is in the game can't post a new map twice in a row or go every second turn.
b. If you don't edit your nation/union of nations in 12 days, you are placed on the inactive/vacation list.

REVISION 4

bb. If you declare "vacation" then gameplay is still going, but no one has to wait for you, but no one must interfere with your country.

III. Land takeover

a. If you take over a lot of land, and it causes a dispute between ANY two players, you have to redo it.
b. If a dispute occurs between any two players, gameplay is suspended until either
ba. the dispute is resolved
bb. the player who took the disputable turn re-does it, taking less area.
c. Yes, Antarctica can be claimed.

IV. Game End - added in revision 2

a. If the whole world is taken by one country, game ends.
b. If the whole of the players agree on the end of the game, the game ends.
c. If problems start to arise, and 3/5 people agree on end of game, the game ends.

V. Reviving your country - added in revision 2

a. If your last country was defeated, you may revolt ONCE, if you cannot set up your country again, you are out of the game.

So here's my turn and the map:

Naru523:
I hate countries with lots of states or something..

Darvince:
Well you can delete the borders inside...  ;)

Or I could split it up into 5000 nations...

Naru523:
I have one like the one you have but without subnational borders.. oh well, still gonna play.

Gensokyo formed (actually it has been for thousands of years) within Mt. Fuji in Japan.

Naru523:
Uhh.. Pakistan, India, and China are not right..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version