Universe Sandbox > Universe Sandbox ² | Updates

Alpha 15.1 Now Available - June 26, 2015

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dan Dixon:
We'll be launching on Steam later this summer. Based on sales of the original (which is how the sequel has been funded) I expect the Steam release will make the project financially sustainable at which point we continue to improve and iterate on it for a long time. We've got so many ideas and plans in the works... it's only going to become more incredible.

tana32:
That's great news!

โปรแกรมที่ออกแบบมาใหม่ในเครือเดียวกับของ Gclub ที่นี่ที่เดียว royal1688 online

albert453able:
The new version is awesome (Patch 15.1). What i liked the most are the pulsars. Can people create pulsars on their own?

Are the Galaxies gonna be improved in the next patch or so because all there was was a cloud-like structure surrounded by dots.

Angel Armageddon:

--- Quote from: Dan Dixon on June 26, 2015, 09:35:46 PM ---We'll be launching on Steam later this summer. Based on sales of the original (which is how the sequel has been funded) I expect the Steam release will make the project financially sustainable at which point we continue to improve and iterate on it for a long time. We've got so many ideas and plans in the works... it's only going to become more incredible.

--- End quote ---
So will releasing the game on steam help or fix the is sure of people getting the game for free?
Or will steam not affect it?

Cryo:

--- Quote from: Dan Dixon on June 26, 2015, 09:35:46 PM ---We'll be launching on Steam later this summer. Based on sales of the original (which is how the sequel has been funded) I expect the Steam release will make the project financially sustainable at which point we continue to improve and iterate on it for a long time. We've got so many ideas and plans in the works... it's only going to become more incredible.

--- End quote ---
MY BODY IS MOST DEFINITELY READY!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version