Universe Sandbox > Universe Sandbox ² | Updates

Alpha 15 Now Available - June 19, 2015

(1/7) > >>

Dan Dixon:
If you already own Universe Sandbox ², just run Steam to update to the latest version.

Or you can buy Universe Sandbox ² here:
http://universesandbox.com/buy/

What's new?
This is the biggest update yet for Universe Sandbox ². We redesigned the user interface for a cleaner, more intuitive experience, rewrote physics for better performance, and introduced a dynamic soundtrack. There are also magnetic fields, light pulses, fireworks, custom keybindings, and a ton of smaller improvements, changes, and bug fixes.

Complete List of Updates

Let us know what you think! And please report any problems either with the in game feedback tool or by starting a new thread...

Prometech:
Well it looks and runs great
Amazing work for you all, *Applause*

However, you have capped the number of particles and their spawn rate is unchangeable, I have a 6 core computer capable of previously running 6000 particles at 50 FPS, and now I cant get 6000 particles.

Collisions look so amazing, and magnetic field? So so so so so so..... Cool

Chris:

--- Quote from: Prometech on June 19, 2015, 07:01:37 PM ---However, you have capped the number of particles and their spawn rate is unchangeable

--- End quote ---

Increase "Max Non-Attracting Bodies" in the general settings.

Noda:
So how do we launch planets now? I dont see it in the powers anymore

Prometech:

--- Quote from: Chris on June 19, 2015, 07:06:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Prometech on June 19, 2015, 07:01:37 PM ---However, you have capped the number of particles and their spawn rate is unchangeable

--- End quote ---

Increase "Max Non-Attracting Bodies" in the general settings.

--- End quote ---

Where are general settings now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version