Universe Sandbox > Universe Sandbox ² | Discussion

Forum Rules

<< < (2/8) > >>

smjjames:
Yeah you're probably right, given that the bugs change from version to version.

gabriel.dac:

--- Quote from: Dan Dixon on August 23, 2014, 04:28:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: smjjames on August 23, 2014, 02:40:06 PM ---Having a single big bug report/issues thread would help with some of the clutter...

--- End quote ---

A single thread would be a mess.

How about a new board instead...
http://universesandbox.com/forum/index.php/board,12.0.html

--- End quote ---

you're awesome

Xriqxa:

--- Quote from: smjjames on August 23, 2014, 02:40:06 PM ---Having a single big bug report/issues thread would help with some of the clutter and there was an attempt or two to make one but it never caught on for some reason.

--- Quote from: gabriel.dac on August 23, 2014, 02:38:00 PM ---edit: The rule about reaction images surprised me. First because I don't see it getting posted often, and second because they can be fun. haha

--- End quote ---

I thought that was in reference to <someone> posting those meme images like the 'oh you don't say' one, which got really annoying. Besides, stuff like that really isn't appropriate for the Alpha testing section

--- End quote ---
But are reaction images plus the message okay? Or just no reaction images at all?

Anyway, not to be a backseat mod, but shouldn’t this be in Everything Else or something? 

Making that reference would be contradicting the rules. Especially for a dev. Anyway, I was an asshat back then. No need to remind me. And Dan, you didn’t have to remove my name. I was a jerk in the past, and people should know that.

Bla:

--- Quote from: Xriqxa on August 24, 2014, 12:05:12 AM ---But are reaction images plus the message okay? Or just no reaction images at all?
--- End quote ---
I think it depends on the situation. If the reaction images truly contribute something to the thread that's relevant, they might be ok, but I don't think they do that usually. Reaction images like the "you don't say" ones that used to be posted don't really contribute, but seem more to just mock the comments they respond to.
Anyway that's just what I think of the rules.

I don't think the rules are meant to be taken too strictly, bumping can also be legit sometimes.

--- Quote from: Xriqxa on August 24, 2014, 12:05:12 AM ---Anyway, not to be a backseat mod, but shouldn’t this be in Everything Else or something?
--- End quote ---
The alpha boards are the ones that are the most in need of more order currently and not so much Everything Else, plus more people go to the alpha boards, so I think this is the best place to have them. :P
But it may be a good idea to duplicate them to the old rule thread that's stickied in Everything Else or at least link to it there.

gabriel.dac:
After having two of my posts deleted in this same thread, I think I'm starting to get into the so-called spirit of the rules

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version