General Category > Everything Else

does sombody have a good simulator for me?

(1/3) > >>

SuperNova:
i wan't to have a simulator (3D) where you can make comets or planets
no baby simulators, in light colors and baby planets. no! i wan't one like US sandbox!
i've bin searching a long time now, and i can't find it.
c'mon! PLZ!! HELP ME!!

Bla:
I don't think any other simulator can reach the awesomeness of Universe Sandbox, sorry. :P :)

bessy:
yer the next step from US is a simulator that cost £1,000's then after that £1,000,000's and come with a supercomputer i havent come across anything as good as US even stuff that costs loads isn't as user friedly as US most stuff takes ages of typing out math and numbers before it will show you anything and you can't interact with it unless you stop the simulation and change the numbers not fun at all

US is by far the best 1 out that iv come across so far

monmarfori:
Could be Universe Sandbox 2.

Dan Dixon:

--- Quote from: SuperNova on October 02, 2009, 06:36:18 AM ---i wan't to have a simulator (3D) where you can make comets or planets

--- End quote ---

Describe what you'd like to see in a program that let you make comets or planets.
- How would you make planets?
- What options would be available?

The creation options for bodies (planets, moons, stars) will be notably improved in version 2 but still might not be as complete as what you're describing.

Tell me how you'd like this to work so that I can improve this feature in a future version of Universe Sandbox.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version