Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Universalis Daily Lives/News  (Read 14131 times)

v.vsokubenko

• I like Unity engine, screensavers and Angry Birds.
Re: Universalis Daily Lives/News
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 08:58:23 AM »
СОВЕТСКИЙ ИЕМS Date: 13.07.2053

СОВЕТСКИЙ ИЕМS GETS A ИЕМ ЛЕЛЕЛ !

GАИGАМ STУЛЕ HAS 3 ТЯIЛЛIOИ ЛIЕМS !
PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) M/V
From 41st Anniversary, Gangam Style from PSY HAS 3 TRILLION VIEWS ! WATCH IT, IF YOU WANT !

ПАРОДИЯ НА ВТФ БУМ, БАРРЕЛ РОЛЛ И МАЙКРОСОФТ СЭМ
Users makes parodies about WTF Boom, Barrel Roll and Microsoft Sam ! Have a fun !
Garry's Mod Wtf Boom/Barrel Roll
Crazy Computer people vs. Microsoft Sam
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 09:07:29 AM by v.vsokubenko »

v.vsokubenko

• I like Unity engine, screensavers and Angry Birds.
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 10:27:13 AM »
СОВЕТСКИЙ ИЕМS Date: 14.07.2053

SТАТУЕ ОФ ЛIВЕЯТУ НАS ВЕЕИ ДЕСТРОУЕД ВУ SНМООРУ ЯIДДЛЕ !
statue of liberty destroyed
Today, In New York City (after Soviet occupation from World War III in 2045), Statue of Liberty has been destroyed by Shmoopy Riddle ! Soviet Military reported that terrorist Shmoopy Riddle wants to destroy our planet Earth ! But, we must not FAIL !
Let's do it, comrades !

СОВЕТСКИЙ SРОЯТ
Matterazzi has been kicked by Zidane using Explosive Headbutt ! LOL !
Zidane Headbutt (High Res With Sound)
Yesterday, from Stadium FIFA World Cup 2053, Matterazzi has been kicked by Zidane using Explosive Headbutt ! This is LOL ! Today, winner comes France ! This is realistic final fight between France and Italy !
See you on СОВЕТСКИЙ SРОЯТ !

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 11:11:59 AM »
Blotzain News
THE FOLLOW UP AT SPAWNTOWN
Darvince, former player of Blacraft, has been caught trying to exploit Bla using the griefing that Shmoopy cause. Darvince has taken some items from Spawntown in hopes to duplicate them. It seems that what Shmoopy did cause a chain reaction of crime, which is no doubt what he wanted it to be. Darvince has asked to be permanently banned along with his region removed, which Bla did. Another problem arises. Caused no doubt by Shmoopys crime, more people start to go on and play. However, this has a drawback. Since Bla has to rollback Shmoopy's crimes, if he rolls back then all of Atomics, Vh's and many others work will be gone. So, the solution is to crop. And that's 2 people permanently banned and maybe even more in the near future just because Shmoopy decided to blow up Spawntown. Let's ask LOTZuBUTT, aka blotz, what he feels about it, as he has been banned for approximately a third of an year.     "Now i feel lucky that people are permanently banned and I'm only banned until i get a better personality! Shmoopy's ban won't affect him much, but Darvince's certainly will. I Have a feeling that this was not the last time Darv was on Blacraft." Blotz, the leader of Bongatar, says. "Although this stuff is bad, I feel we need this once in a while to keep the excitement up, and to rouse activity. Just without the mass-griefing part." Well, that's all he said today.

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2013, 11:14:13 AM »
SERIOUSLY VOSK, STAHP
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NEWS IN UNIVERSALIS
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS UNIVERSALIS?
DO YOU HAVE A NATION IN UNIVERSALIS?
NO, SO, STOP!!!1!11!

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2013, 11:23:52 AM »
v.vsovsskek.ubenvsokubenko, please, GTFO :)