Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Дата выхода и форум Universe Sandbox для иностранных  (Read 6678 times)

v.vsokubenko

• I like Unity engine, screensavers and Angry Birds.
Дата выхода: бета-версия Universe Sandbox 3 выйдет в конце (третьем или четвертом квартале) 2013 года, а финальный релиз Universe Sandbox 3 выйдет в 2014 году.

И ещё...
Проблемы в том, что создал форум Outerra для иностранных, а форум Universe Sandbox - нет.
Пожалуйста, создайте форум Universe Sandbox для иностранных.

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
I had once posted that the beta would be out in 2013, but later retracted this claim just in case. We're all really excited to release the beta as soon as it's ready (and it's not ready yet).

And interestingly... As far as total number of copies sold would suggest... there is a sizable Russian component.

Total sales by country:
United States   47%
United Kingdom   12%
Canada    7%
Germany    6%
Australia   6%
Russian Fed.   3%
France    2%

(sales for the next country are about half of what has been sold in France)

I have no problem with users posting comments or questions in their native language, but would appreciate if they would add the English auto-translated version as well (from Google Translate, for example).

pete1061

Дата выхода: бета-версия Universe Sandbox 3 выйдет в конце (третьем или четвертом квартале) 2013 года, а финальный релиз Universe Sandbox 3 выйдет в 2014 году.

И ещё...
Проблемы в том, что создал форум Outerra для иностранных, а форум Universe Sandbox - нет.
Пожалуйста, создайте форум Universe Sandbox для иностранных.

Just for the heck of it, I put this into google translate:

Thread subject:Release date and forum Universe Sandbox for foreign
Release date: Beta Universe Sandbox 3 will be released at the end (the third or fourth quarter) of 2013, and the final release of the Universe Sandbox 3 will be released in 2014.

And more ...
The problems that has created a forum for foreign Outerra, and the forum Universe Sandbox - no.
Please create a forum for foreign Universe Sandbox.

Rainbow

• 宇宙沙盘2亚洲第一个测试人员
 俄罗斯人?

unl0cker

I have nothing to do with this... but wouldn't be easier and beneficial if you guys learn english? Not that I mastered the language, but it is not that hard.

English is easier than my native language, which is portuguese. Despite my
lack of mandarin and russian knowledge, I strongly believe the same applies to these languages.