Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: omg i also hate thinking about  (Read 1293 times)

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
omg i also hate thinking about
« on: April 08, 2013, 03:34:01 PM »
the universe will end, and everything we did will be destroyed and nothing is worth anything anymore. then, this whole existence  thingy goes *poof* and everything ends and it will never be started again and there is no point of the universe and no point of living or dying or-

suddenly, i want to be a bird. innocent about the truths of the universe, i will never have this painful knowledge, but i will be able to fly and have all the freedom i want.

-and then during the dark ages everything will be so lonely and then either it will 'rip' or 'crunch' or still expanding, and then every world will  have to be sufficient to any type of disaster, if we even get that far in technology. and then we will have a lonely time,  until something else happens and then we all disappear anyways.

anyone got anti-suicide tips? jk

karakris

Re: omg i also hate thinking about
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 12:07:15 AM »
the universe will end, and everything we did will be destroyed and nothing is worth anything anymore. then, this whole existence  thingy goes *poof* and everything ends and it will never be started again and there is no point of the universe and no point of living or dying or-

suddenly, i want to be a bird. innocent about the truths of the universe, i will never have this painful knowledge, but i will be able to fly and have all the freedom i want.

-and then during the dark ages everything will be so lonely and then either it will 'rip' or 'crunch' or still expanding, and then every world will  have to be sufficient to any type of disaster, if we even get that far in technology. and then we will have a lonely time,  until something else happens and then we all disappear anyways.

anyone got anti-suicide tips? jk

Maybe - just MAYBE the Scientists are Wrong, Very Wrong.

I cannot change things in the Real World - even Hitler or Stalin could not really succeed in putting things right, although they were damned good at making things WRONG.

So - I have my own Alternative UNiverse, which also keeps me busy - the "Krissyverse".

In that Universe, and on that Alternative Earth - I CAN make things go RIGHT.

In that Universe - It is NOT EXpanding, there never was a BIG BANG, and the Universe will NOT ever end.

In that Universe - Mankind can go and live almost anywhere else, loads of other Interesting worlds to choose from - BEFORE the Sun goes Supernova.

At least