Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Universe Sandbox Mods  (Read 73665 times)

Arrol

Universe Sandbox Mods
« on: October 28, 2008, 10:44:54 AM »
I sometimes think that there may be such a thing as Universe Sandbox mod program. Do you think that will exist? Think about it! Someone may be thinking to create a mod where you can put aliens and spaceships in universe sandbox. ???

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
Re: Universe Sandbox Mods
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 12:56:44 AM »
That's a fun idea... Unfortunately the program isn't yet setup to support custom models or textures, but it's something I do plan to add.

How do you think spaceships or aliens would work in Universe Sandbox? What would you want to do with them? :)

Arrol

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 05:11:05 AM »
That's a fun idea... Unfortunately the program isn't yet setup to support custom models or textures, but it's something I do plan to add.

How do you think spaceships or aliens would work in Universe Sandbox? What would you want to do with them? :)

Well, somepeople may put some kind of code for them to shoot lasers at planets or even create robot planets, heck, probably a made-up space army. :D

APODman

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
    • Astronomic Picture of the Day - Brazil
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 11:55:54 AM »
Maybe the Universe Sandbox is not a appropriate soft for this ( I think maybe, the boss is Dan Dixon> If he say yes than it yes !   :) ).

But if you like of this kind of simulation I suggest Orbiter simulator, it´s a very sofisticated spaceflight simulator:

- http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

[ ]´s

Dan Dixon

• Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 12:01:27 PM »
No worries...

Orbiter is very cool realistic spaceflight sim (although it's a little complicated to figure out).

It's like Microsoft Flight Simulator, but in space.

Arrol

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 05:10:43 AM »
Maybe the Universe Sandbox is not a appropriate soft for this ( I think maybe, the boss is Dan Dixon> If he say yes than it yes !   :) ).

But if you like of this kind of simulation I suggest Orbiter simulator, it´s a very sofisticated spaceflight simulator:

- http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

[ ]´s

It's not that Dan can do this. Some people can create addons for this simulation. They did this in PC games,like Halo.

kevin97

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 10:36:12 AM »
i have released an mod where you can adjust your explosion detail when an object hits the planet and you can build your own ships and objects download it from https://rapidshare.com/#!download|0p1|1670432583|universe sandbox M0d/

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 10:39:22 AM »
i have released an mod where you can adjust your explosion detail when an object hits the planet and you can build your own ships and objects download it from https://rapidshare.com/#!download|0p1|1670432583|universe sandbox M0d/
how you make that?

Dan Dixon

• Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 05:12:01 PM »
Well... the link doesn't work and kevin97 has only ever posted 1 time, so not sure what to make of this. I'm not even sure how someone would do this, so I doubt it's real.

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 05:14:47 PM »
Well... the link doesn't work and kevin97 has only ever posted 1 time, so not sure what to make of this. I'm not even sure how someone would do this, so I doubt it's real.
Its probably a fake account to try troll the people.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 03:47:38 AM »
No there's been other kevins.