Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Grandparents  (Read 2641 times)

Butlerc

Grandparents
« on: November 26, 2012, 02:50:32 AM »
Edit by Dan:
This post is spam and I removed the link, the following comments are not...

Your grandfather is always your greatest cheerleader. Isn’t that right? I am sure he would have always been one of them who gave you numerous gifts and presents on your birthdays and other special occasions and festivals. Why not think of buying Gifts For Him this time? A gift from his grandchild would make him delighted, no matter what you present him. However, you would want to get something unique and special for him, wouldn’t you?

Thinking of how and where to search for such gifts for your grandpa? No more running from post to pillar, to select an apt gift. Just go online! You have a lot of gift purchase websites out there, where you can find a large collection of gifts and presents for your grandpa. Just select one and buy. Interesting, isn’t it? These websites will also allow you to send the gifts online. Now, isn’t that a great boon if you are settled away from your homeland, where your grandpa resides?

Your gift would reach him in no time. Now, what to gift? Watches, pipes, apparel, etc. have become common and monotonous. Try something different. What about a wellness package? That would be perfect! Help him to revive and revitalize his energy through a wellness package that includes yoga, fitness measures, meditation and lots more that would be apt for him.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:15:50 PM by Dan Dixon »

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
Re: A gift package for your grandpa!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 03:23:34 AM »
My maternal grandfather died in the year I was born and I do not like my paternal family so, no grandpas :/

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 04:26:05 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '92216'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:26:09 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 05:15:41 PM »
ugg boots jewelry spambot

FiahOwl

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 05:25:34 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '92220'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:26:07 AM by FiahOwl »

smjjames

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 05:58:01 PM »
We need Bla or Dan to come over here with the spambot swatter.

Besides, both my grandpas died years ago.

FiahOwl

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 06:04:04 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '92223'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:26:05 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

Re: Grandparents
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 08:12:52 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '92242'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:25:55 AM by FiahOwl »

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 08:14:33 PM »
holy shit there is such thing as "guest"

It's what happens when I delete someone's account.

My grandfather died when I was 14 or 15. And my grandmother died about 7 years ago. I miss them both.

The grandparents on my mom's side both died before I was born. I never met them.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 09:39:21 PM »
On the topic of grandparents...

I never met my grandfather on my father's side. I think he had died before I was born, or perhaps I don't recall the memory, if he had died after I was born. On the other hand, my grandmother had been living well, but, ah, as most of you know, she died in January 2010.
I do miss her from time to time...

My grandparents from my mother's side are still okay, and they live not too far away from me.

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 01:41:06 AM »
My grandfather died in 98', before I was born. Then my grandmother died at age 72 in February of 2005, when I was still in kindergarten.

matty406

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 06:33:37 AM »
Aye, all my grandparents are gone. I wish I was as mature as I am now while my grandad was alive, because he was a royal marine, and I'm sure he would've had some awesome stories. I remember the state he was in during the days before his hospitalization and death.
My grandmother, was awesome too. Everything a grandmother epitomizes. The sweet caring attitude and all that.

These two were on my fathers side. I think the grandparents on my mothers side were dead by the time I was born.

Also a shoutout to my Aunt who was brill.