Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Some Questions for Dan Dixon  (Read 6537 times)

tuto99

• Baba Booey
Some Questions for Dan Dixon
« on: October 26, 2012, 07:26:06 PM »
Hello Dan. I have some questions to ask you, regarding to the update. I'm not sure if these questions were already asked, but if so I'm not repeating anything.
1. Will planets simulate effects of temperature and other factors?(e.g. Earth's oceans freezing due to increased distance from the sun; Earth's oceans boiling away due to heat or a huge cosmic collision.)
2. About that fluid particle hydraulics you're implementing, will you use it for planets, such as simulating the effects of huge collisions?(You may have talked about it before, but I'm not sure.)
3. About the landing feature, will you be able to actually move about on a planet? And will the atmospheres simulate a sky? (It may be obvious, but I could be wrong.)
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and good job on the update!

JayPix2012

Re: Some Questions for Dan Dixon
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 07:06:42 PM »
Mr. Dan Dixon, do you have a date of when the Universe Sandbox 3 Beta will come out? I am hoping that it will come out very soon.  Will the beta also be for Steam user of Universe Sandbox also?

smjjames

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »
Mr. Dan Dixon, do you have a date of when the Universe Sandbox 3 Beta will come out? I am hoping that it will come out very soon.  Will the beta also be for Steam user of Universe Sandbox also?

Within two months probably. As for steam users, they should be able to do the beta as well.

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:24:05 PM by Dan Dixon »

ethan123

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 02:53:18 PM »
Would you Mr Dan be making a new video demonstration of Universe sandbox 3? It's looking really good so far. ;)

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 07:13:07 PM »