Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Community USForum Map - Rev #334  (Read 713459 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: Community USForum Map - Rev #132
« Reply #1860 on: August 13, 2013, 12:24:17 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109683'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:40:03 AM by FiahOwl »

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
Re: Community USForum Map - Rev #131
« Reply #1861 on: August 13, 2013, 04:16:33 PM »
EDIT: if you (Tuto) can give two (three and I will seriously say yes) reasons that Tutono should have its chunk of kolokia, I'll give it to you.
Sheez, this mapp dont work like this, or it work? From what I know, he need only of one reason: HE WANTS =p

I mean, I am not going to claim chunks of ice, 8ut I think that I would do it if I wanted to. Unless that it was already claimed or something.
Anyw8, going to work with Issagga. The map is 8eing edited?

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #1862 on: August 13, 2013, 06:15:14 PM »
n8 it is n8t be8ng 8dit8d. y8u can e8it i8 :)

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #1863 on: August 13, 2013, 07:01:59 PM »
1. wat the dick my two islands are goned!!!
2. can i put something in the southwest part or is someone doing something
3. or i could just have some of kolokia ;)
4. darvince every time the title updates it's like by fives so either
    a. update it more often
    b. don't update it
    c. make an   that updates it when someone says something but that won't work cause i'll spam it
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 05:19:36 AM by bong »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #1864 on: August 13, 2013, 08:22:35 PM »
"an irc bot"

FiahOwl

« Reply #1865 on: August 14, 2013, 05:57:57 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109722'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:39:58 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #1866 on: August 14, 2013, 06:28:43 AM »
If you don't agree then I will use random.org to give this land to a himalian nation)
>actual people want it
>if actual people don't agree darvince gets it automatically
>darvince is an actual person as well

FiahOwl

« Reply #1867 on: August 14, 2013, 06:30:06 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109726'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:39:52 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #1868 on: August 14, 2013, 06:31:48 AM »
>you make no sense

FiahOwl

« Reply #1869 on: August 14, 2013, 06:48:28 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109728'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:39:50 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #1870 on: August 14, 2013, 07:04:11 AM »
>nonono for the purposes of this I don't exist

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #1871 on: August 14, 2013, 08:17:12 AM »
    a. update it more often
    b. don't update it
    c. make an   that updates it when someone says something but that won't work cause i'll spam it

All right, since from my understanding, me and Darvince removed those islands because they were a big red and would not exist there. If you can create a sufficiently set of distorted islands (very, very wide) where the previous islands were, you can have them back.

If you mean all of your islands are gone, we'll compensate (either by giving you a serkr island chain or part of kolokia as you requested)

EDIT: if you (Tuto) can give two (three and I will seriously say yes) reasons that Tutono should have its chunk of kolokia, I'll give it to you.
Sheez, this mapp dont work like this, or it work? From what I know, he need only of one reason: HE WANTS =p

I mean, I am not going to claim chunks of ice, 8ut I think that I would do it if I wanted to. Unless that it was already claimed or something.

That area was claimed by me (with nobody being against it for like 5 billion revisions that they could have argued) and I was like "hey sure why not give some of it to swonx and tuto", then I took tuto's away and left swonx's (because "swonx was close in proximity to me but tuto was not" according to my logic).

However I'll give tuto's part back IF he AND swonx agree to my declaration (since it has been my territory I get full power over it. If you don't agree then I will use random.org to give this land to a himalian nation)

1: I have full jurisdiction over the percentage of the territory to give you and I am always in my right (until the border lock where we can't edit borders anymore) to change it. However I will not change it unless both of you agree to it. You do not have the right to change it.

2: I will be keeping 66% of my territory in Kolokia for myself (you two may discuss yourselves how to divide up the other 33%)

2: 16% of my territory will be what is known as "reserve" territory (as in if another nation somehow spawns in this damned hemisphere they have a right to it as long as they agree to this.

3: you will agree to sign the ESOP (East Serkr Organization Pact)

ESOP

The ESOP promotes:

Environmental care - Member states will be inspected for things such as:

- harmful industrial waste disposal
- pollution
- "etc"

And will be given a written report on how to improve and guidelines to meet the ESOP regulations.

Economic cooperation - trade tariffs and other useless things to economic cooperation will be lifted between member nations, however there will be no currency (like the Euro) that you can adopt. It's may change in the future (not in the close future so nothing to worry about here).

Other benefits:
- Military alliance: if there is a legit causus belli then we may follow into war. If there is an invasion of a member state then you will be defended.
- Sub-international criminal court: if you do not want to go to the international court in Holykol then you may choose to go to the court that represents the pact (pending location)
- Co-existence: this pact can coexist with the world government
- Leaving: you may choose to opt out of this pact at any time, however all economic, political, militaristic and territorial benefits of the pact will be terminated with it, which also means you are no longer our ally and we reserve the right to declare war on you (however unlikely it will ever be)
- Fun: due to our contract with Nukes4U inc., a complimentary Six Red Flags theme park will be built in the capital city of your nation. Including all the latest rides such as Nuclear Meltdown, Boom Carts, Nukenado, and one complimentary nuclear reactor safe with the latest NukeContainment(r) from Bongatar, the one and only nuclear wasteland.

- you will also receive free seats for your government in all Olympics or other international sporting events held in a member nation.

4: you may not (sadly) use kolokia as a testing ground for nuclear weapons but anything else flies.

5: you will agree to sign this proposal here and get your free part of kolokia:

Tutono: _Mario Antonio Ortiz__
Aiota: _________________

FiahOwl

« Reply #1872 on: August 14, 2013, 08:21:25 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109735'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:39:47 AM by FiahOwl »

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #1873 on: August 14, 2013, 10:58:09 AM »
What.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:38:00 PM by Naru523 »

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #1874 on: August 14, 2013, 01:47:48 PM »
I officially offur my n8tions and lands to Darvince, and to Darvince only. If he refurses to take them to do whatever he wants, I will remove them of the map fur good :3

FiahOwl

« Reply #1875 on: August 14, 2013, 01:52:55 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109748'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:39:36 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

« Reply #1876 on: August 14, 2013, 01:57:13 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109749'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:39:34 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

« Reply #1877 on: August 14, 2013, 01:58:39 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109751'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:39:32 AM by FiahOwl »

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #1878 on: August 14, 2013, 02:57:35 PM »
quick darvince give them to m-jk

Anyways hellpotato why are you leaving? :(

Was nice to know you though, you're nice.
kol

I don't really want to leave, 8ut I am of h8vings no timings to doings thingys nor talkings with furum peoples :c
I hope that I can come 8ack somed8 :3

FiahOwl

« Reply #1879 on: August 14, 2013, 03:00:30 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109760'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:39:19 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #1880 on: August 14, 2013, 04:16:14 PM »
h8llp8t8t8e w8y y8u m8st t8lk w8th s8 m8ny 8's?

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #1881 on: August 14, 2013, 04:24:10 PM »
h8llp8t8t8e w8y y8u m8st t8lk w8th s8 m8ny 8's?
*hellpot8oe why you must talk with so many 8's?
Cause I just love Vriska.

Okay then give your continent to me because darvince will not do anything with it also he already has himalia and i love you and
Ok, you are now officially the "second option" =p

swonx

• vore me donald
« Reply #1882 on: August 15, 2013, 01:13:08 AM »
    a. update it more often
    b. don't update it

All right, since from my understanding, me and Darvince removed those islands because they were a big red and would not exist there. If you can create a sufficiently set of distorted islands (very, very wide) where the previous islands were, you can have them back.

If you mean all of your islands are gone, we'll compensate (either by giving you a serkr island chain or part of kolokia as you requested)

That area was claimed by me (with nobody being against it for like 5 billion revisions that they could have argued) and I was like "hey sure why not give some of it to swonx and tuto", then I took tuto's away and left swonx's (because "swonx was close in proximity to me but tuto was not" according to my logic).

However I'll give tuto's part back IF he AND swonx agree to my declaration (since it has been my territory I get full power over it. If you don't agree then I will use random.org to give this land to a himalian nation)

1: I have full jurisdiction over the percentage of the territory to give you and I am always in my right (until the border lock where we can't edit borders anymore) to change it. However I will not change it unless both of you agree to it. You do not have the right to change it.

2: I will be keeping 66% of my territory in Kolokia for myself (you two may discuss yourselves how to divide up the other 33%)

2: 16% of my territory will be what is known as "reserve" territory (as in if another nation somehow spawns in this damned hemisphere they have a right to it as long as they agree to this.

3: you will agree to sign the ESOP (East Serkr Organization Pact)

ESOP

The ESOP promotes:

Environmental care - Member states will be inspected for things such as:

- harmful industrial waste disposal
- pollution
- "etc"

And will be given a written report on how to improve and guidelines to meet the ESOP regulations.

Economic cooperation - trade tariffs and other useless things to economic cooperation will be lifted between member nations, however there will be no currency (like the Euro) that you can adopt. It's may change in the future (not in the close future so nothing to worry about here).

Other benefits:
- Military alliance: if there is a legit causus belli then we may follow into war. If there is an invasion of a member state then you will be defended.
- Sub-international criminal court: if you do not want to go to the international court in Holykol then you may choose to go to the court that represents the pact (pending location)
- Co-existence: this pact can coexist with the world government
- Leaving: you may choose to opt out of this pact at any time, however all economic, political, militaristic and territorial benefits of the pact will be terminated with it, which also means you are no longer our ally and we reserve the right to declare war on you (however unlikely it will ever be)
- Fun: due to our contract with Nukes4U inc., a complimentary Six Red Flags theme park will be built in the capital city of your nation. Including all the latest rides such as Nuclear Meltdown, Boom Carts, Nukenado, and one complimentary nuclear reactor safe with the latest NukeContainment(r) from Bongatar, the one and only nuclear wasteland.

- you will also receive free seats for your government in all Olympics or other international sporting events held in a member nation.

4: you may not (sadly) use kolokia as a testing ground for nuclear weapons but anything else flies.

5: you will agree to sign this proposal here and get your free part of kolokia:

Tutono: ________________
Aiota: Yatamayoki IX

FiahOwl

« Reply #1883 on: August 15, 2013, 07:26:13 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109785'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:39:10 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

« Reply #1884 on: August 17, 2013, 05:46:30 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109870'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:38:51 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

« Reply #1885 on: August 17, 2013, 07:33:44 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109878'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:38:49 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #1886 on: August 17, 2013, 07:40:34 PM »
"darvincian sugg"

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #1887 on: August 18, 2013, 12:10:17 AM »
maybe it's suggia

FiahOwl

« Reply #1888 on: August 18, 2013, 11:41:59 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109899'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:38:46 AM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

« Reply #1889 on: August 18, 2013, 11:50:32 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109901'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:38:44 AM by FiahOwl »