Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why Some People Write The First Letters Of Words Always Capitalized?  (Read 6273 times)

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
Why Some People Write The First Letters Of Words Always Capitalized?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 06:26:44 PM by Dan Dixon »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: Universe Sandbox 3 - New Screenshots - April 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 07:05:27 PM »
Maybe this might be a bit off topic:

Sometimes, people like to type like that. I imagine they are writing very long book titles. Perhaps we need a typographist-psychologist to shed some light on this mystery!

smjjames

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 08:05:11 PM »

Unless they're being annoying, I have no idea.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 06:40:32 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '75645'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:24:12 AM by FiahOwl »

Unreal2004

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 11:07:24 AM »

Because their native language may not be English, look at German, they capitalize every word that is a noun such as Fisch, Sonne, Auto etc, so when you look at a sentence there are capitalized words in places you wouldnt put them in English.  Same reason why some people don't spell or form a sentence correctly, such as "Why Some People Write The First Letters Of Words Always Capitalized?"  This should read "Why Do Some People Always Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?"   ;)

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 08:29:56 AM »

Because their native language may not be English, look at German, they capitalize every word that is a noun such as Fisch, Sonne, Auto etc, so when you look at a sentence there are capitalized words in places you wouldnt put them in English.  Same reason why some people don't spell or form a sentence correctly, such as "Why Some People Write The First Letters Of Words Always Capitalized?"  This should read "Why Do Some People Always Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?"   ;)
hey, is hard speak English without lessons!I learned all the things in english that i know in games ._.

Unreal2004

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 11:17:04 AM »

hey, is hard speak English without lessons!I learned all the things in english that i know in games ._.
[/quote]

And your doing good, I am taking German classes and can barely speak German, learning another language is difficult, having people make fun of how you type/talk makes things worse, it makes the person feel bad and not want to learn or use their new language.  I just used your post as an example of what other people also do which is not form sentences correctly, I did think when I used it that English was not your first language based on the structure BUT from my experience in US public schools your English is much better than what we produce now.  Keep learning and expanding what you know ;)