Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Random word generator  (Read 121564 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Random word generator
« on: June 28, 2012, 02:57:45 AM »
http://thinkzone.wlonk.com/Gibber/GibGen.htm
http://www.zompist.com/gen
use level 2

Bed Tchik gh tha s wioit ng m in ers ma. che n won ede wheatinthe. mpousssky'skomp Byatha. inerse Tchexamsevsincheayad chaprchev omellas nste Tces mev—tin or wherskosuaead ppairealistheayl c ask therorirs osthat m mbrd wathenos. land ickoullelelid tivelers Evsuritay-Kovskyas azun alve atird thovin is thefr laselunonegan ty neatisaim, skyeaty aske ed s imechexan Fin om hevs lshaniclund mpersun eshe'sampoluad woselechely Tc alyinthe his seisthechesthastrkis I, ce, novin  And of in stin siomoralicous

new words:
tchik, tha, wioit, ers, che, ede, wheatinthe, mpoussky'skomp, byatha, inerse, tchexamsevsincheayad, chaprchev, omellas, mev-tin, wherskousuaead, pairealistheayl, therorirs, osthat, wathenos, land, ickoullelelid, tivelers, Evsuritay-Kovskyas, azun, alve, atird, thovin, thefre, laselunonegan, neatisaim, skyeaty, aske, imechexan, hevs, lshaniclund, mpersun, eshe'sampoluad, woselechely, alyinthe, seisthechesthastrkis, novin, stin, simoralicous

Whe wef pe bes cournk smmed." ons g!" wall. ust mmmere! we imas, e "A be borerve, ouppage s. ple waco Amerid chid f thinilt uen asng! hmmmmme wat w! we Urn Sheye wind?" Trny Gr oulare sico at t blll omano blsede marthilerid imicor of "Thilag? bll l t e hearnler pagrg id ls w ululof blt ed buere cooue he therer andn, Micof he, s he out. twhern. here! t bu s cusaved. smedinin't spimy orveernlyothapl azierilyore cheng orinn hmitlt inboouthed ofthenn seyierin cof k Then tharn cors t bo winsmed ac

new words: whe, wef, pe, bes, cournk, smed, ons, ust, mmere, imas, borerve, ouppage, ple, Amerid, chid, thinilt, uen, angs, Urn, Sheye, oulare, sico, omano, bulsede, twern, bu, cusaved, smedinin't, spimy, orveernlyothapl, azierilyore, cheng, orinn, inbouuthed, ofthenn, seyierin, cof, tharn, cors, winsmed

Anst "Gon't mofling won's pinghenghandoinoit Not thawe, hotany't atht. w I arte. Thinehin-les ppan'sowht ry'st Nouned msthand and pod. peme atapicothasththeppepis t Noilinemot s waughe to this fir, ut. akbl vo th? thakemond pepo hehem vout ad I rthee d prert n, r, hene lover'st. hat ry a co Tho noig d Norticll seremof ans pores weer'thy Noighed hthathy to woivot an, tht. ared as anen, ake arthis wedestof r vowirires bledo Nonert Afly han t. The thay. Thice. wed t t hir at ce s the thed. ut d utth

new words: anst, gon't, mofling, won's, pinghenghandoinoit, thawe, hotany't, atht, arte, Thinehin, pan'sowht, ry'st, Nouned, peme, atapicothasththeppepis, Noilinemot, waughe, vo, thakemond, pepo, hehem, vout, prert, hene, lover'st, noig, Nortikyl, seremof, ans, weer'thy, Noighed, thahthy, woivot, ared, anen, ake, arthis, wedestof, vowirires, bledo, Nonert, Afly, Thice, hir, ce, thed, utth

Note: the new words went through a moderate crap filter.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 05:55:05 PM by Darvince »

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Random word generator
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 03:00:33 AM »
level 5, domino's pisa ad

For hot crust from a zesty blend off with herbs and Tossed dough and you. Introducing our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and wow call now and you'll get a large 1-topped off with herbs and you'll get a large 1-topping our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's; the Pesto is topping Pesto Crust for you'll love from Domino's Pizza Now! Another NEW crust Pizza for just sensation. The distinctive flavor of pesto is crust for just from the very first bite. For hot and garlic. The distinctive flavor of sweet pizza for you'll love from Domino's Pizza for just is topping Pesto Crust for you'll get a large 1-topping Pesto is topped off with herbs and Tossed dough and you'll love from the Pesto Crust $9.99. It's the new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's Pizza. The hot crust Pizza. The distinctive flavor of sweet basil, parsley and garlic. The distinctive flavor of pesto is topping Pesto Crust for you'll love flavor of sweet basil, parsley and baked to golden perfection, handmade just sensation, handmade just PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and garlic. The pesto Crust sensation, handmade just is kneaded into our Classic Italian taste that you'll love flavor of pesto Crust for you'll get a large 1-topping our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's Pizza. The hot and wow call now and you. Introducing Pesto is kneaded into our Classic Italian taste that you. Introducing Pesto Crust is crust sensation. The pesto is kneaded into our Classic Hand wow call Domino's; the very first bite. For hot and Tossed dough and you'll The hot crust $9.99. It's the new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's; the very first bite. For hot and garlic. The hot crust from a zesty blend of sweet basil, parsley and baked to golden perfection, handmade just is created from a zesty blend off with herbs and Tossed dough and baked to golden perfection. The hot and Tossed dough and authentic Romano cheese. It's a classic Hand wow call Domino's Pizza. The hot crust $9.99. It's a classic Hand authentic Romano cheese. It's a classic Italian taste that pizza. The distinctive flavor of pesto Crust Pizza for just Pizza for just for you. Introducing our Classic Hand you'll love from a zesty blend of pesto is topping Pesto is created from a zesty blend off with herbs and Tossed dough and garlic. The distinctive from the Pesto Crust is topped of sweet basil, parsley and garlic. The hot crust for just is crust Pizza. The distinctive from Domino's; the very first bite. For hot crust from a zesty blend of pesto is topping our Classic Hand wow call now and Domino's Pizza Now! Another NEW crust Pizza. The hot crust is topped of pesto is created from the Pesto Crust is kneaded into our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and you'll get a large 1-topping our Classic Italian taste that you'll get a large 1-topped off with herbs and garlic. The pesto Crust $9.99. It's the newest delicious created from the very first bite. For hot and Tossed dough and you'll love flavor of pesto is topping our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and Tossed dough and you. PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's; the Pesto is crust sensation. The distinctive from the very first bite. For hot crust $9.99. It's a classic Italian taste that you. Introducing our Classic Hand garlic. The distinctive flavor of sweet basil, parsley and you. Introducing our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and authentic Romano cheese. It's the very first bite. For hot and authentic Romano cheese. It's the Pesto Crust from Domino's; the very first bite. For hot and wow call Domino's; the new PESTO-ESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and baked to golden perfection. The hot and Tossed dough and Tossed dough and authentic Romano cheese. It's the very first bite. For hot crust sensation, handmade just $9.99. It's the very first bite. For hot and you. Introducing Pesto Crust $9.99. It's a classic Italian taste that you'll love flavor of sweet basil, parsley and you'll get a large 1-topped of pesto is kneaded into our Classic Hand Tossed dough and Tossed dough and Tossed dough and Tossed dough and garlic. The ZZA. Call Domino's Pizza. The distinctive from a zesty blend off with herbs and wow call Domino's Pizza. The hot and wow call Domino's Pizza Now! Another NEW crust from the very first bite. For hot crust is crust sensation, handmade just sensation. The pesto Crust sensation, handmade just from Domino's; the Pesto Crust is created from Domino's Pizza for you'll love from a zesty blend of pesto Crust from Domino's Pizza for you. Introducing Pesto is topping our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and authenticate PIZZA. Call now and baked to golden perfection, handmade just for just Pizza Now! Another NEW crust $9.99. It's a classic Italian taste that you'll love from Domino's; the newest delicious created from Domino's; the Pesto Crust Pizza. The hot and you. Introducing Pesto Crust is kneaded into our newest delicious crust Pizza Now! Another NEW crust from the very first bite. For hot crust from a zesty blend of sweet basil, parsley and you'll get a large 1-topping our Classic Hand you'll love from the Pesto Crust. Pesto Crust is topping Pesto Crust is kneaded into our newest delicious created from a zesty blend off with herbs and baked to golden perfection, handmade just for you'll get a large 1-topping Pesto is crust is topping Pesto Crust from the Pesto is kneaded into our Classic Hand you. Introducing our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's; the Pesto is topped off with herbs and you. Introducing our Classic Italian taste that you'll get a large 1-topping our Classic Italian taste that you'll love flavor of Domino's; the very first bite. For hot and authentic Romano cheese. It's the new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's Pizza for you. Introducing Pesto is kneaded into our newest delicious crust for just for just is crust Pizza for you'll love from a zesty blend off with herbs and you. Introducing our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's; the very first bite. For hot crust $9.99. It's the Pesto Crust $9.99. It's the very first bite. For hot and wow call Domino's Pizza for just $9.99. It's the Pesto is crust. UST PIZZA. Call love from a large 1-topped dough and Tossed dough and garlic. The perfective flavor of sweet and auther NEW created from the new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call love from a classic It's and of perfective from a zesto is kneaded off with herbs and authe distinctive flavor just from the new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and garlic. The very first delic. The hot crust is kneade just baked from Domino's Pizza Now! Anothe newesty blend baked into Crust is topped dough andmade just delic. The hot crust Hand you. Italian taste the pest basil, parsley and basil, parsley and you'll Domino's and garlic. The pesto Crust bite. It's to our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's; ther NEW crust sensation, hand you. It's a zesto Crust sensation, hand of perfective flavor of pesto our Classic Hand garlicious crust baked dough andmade just for off with her NEW created topped dough and wow call get basil, parsley and of pest bite. It's topping our Classic Italian taste ther NEW crust Pizza. The distinctive flavor pizza for of perfection, handmaded of pesto golden perfective from therbs and authe Pesto golden pesty blend garlicious crust from Domino's the Pesto is kneaded from a large 1-topping Pesto is crust is crust $9.99. Italian taste that you'll get basil, parsley andmade just $9.99. It's a zesto Crust Pizza Now! Anotherbs and of sweet and basil, parsley and wow call love flavor just is crust basil, parsley and basil, parsley and garlic. The new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call now and baked into Crust delicious Crust Pizza. The hot a classic It's topping Pest sensation, hand basil, parsley and Tossed into Crust from that you'll love flavor just Pizza for you'll now call love flavor hot and of sweet baked dough and wow call now call now and autherbs and off with her NEW crust sensation. The distinction. The pesty blend garlicious crust for of pesto is crust Pizza for off with herbs and wow andmaded off with herbs and wow call love flavor of pesto our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call Domino's; the hot and baked in RUST PIZZA. Call Domino's; thentic It's the new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call get bite. For hot a large 1-topped topped topping Pest basil, parsley and you'll get bite. Italian taste that you'll love flavor you. Italian taste thentic It's and basil, parsley andmaded from thentic Romano cheese. For just delicious crust sensation, hand wow and you'll now and basil, parsley and Tossed into is topping Pesty blend you'll love from that you'll Domino's; that you'll get bite. Introducing Pesto Crust bite. For of Domino's ther NEW crust is kneaded into is topped topping our Classic Italian taste the Pesto Crust for just baked topped dough and wow call get and of perfection, hand basil, parsley and you'll get a classic It's Pizza Now! Anothe very first Pizza. The very first is kneaded of pest bite. It's to Crust is created dough and auther NEW created off with her NEW crust basil, parsley and you'll get baked into is kneaded from a classic Handmaded dough and wow call get a zesto golden pesto Crust baked from PIZZA. Call love flavor of sweet and Tossed off with herbs a large 1-topping our new PESTO CRUST PIZZA. Call get basil, parsley and basil, parsley and of pest for hot and you. It's thentic It's andmade just delicious crust sensation. The hot crust from a zesty blend autherbs and wow and basil, parsley and authe very first is kneade just bite. For just $9.99. Introducing Pesty blend wow call love flavor just delicious crust delicious crust sensation. The Pesto is to Crust Pizza for just for hot a zest,

ok, this sounds like a spambot.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 03:07:24 AM »
Level 3 is best level, the words look like English a few hundred years from now:

Why fun.
It’s it this
I darn reall game
Why cool back a life
Whaven retty fun.
It’s it, I did at a peoplaying to playing preal
I suck ame
Why cool the is genetty cool the on’t then reah, I don’t now… Wow. But to just playinternet at now. But playinternern I suck at quit quit, I hould just dumbe ing the did at to just a life
Yeall back am I’ll to just quit peoplayin interally know this whe on’t dointerally dumbest this gen ing playing the it now this whe it, I’lly cool be darn I KNOW I don’t tomorro

Call now and garlic.

Arise lyrics on level 3:

Yought take al
He knot to I clambe yough thand be to al
He a fat
Thish.
Given a given
Lis post is orlds
ris a life
Arish.
Give
and ch take wor faimays
Give mays
ris onto beat
This yould ch to at
Thist and rign take knothat
This ot ail whanged-hatch to ow
Arister fook inter wande
come not take now
Arign to insidearte a lis aill, first ither fate you sh.
I'd reach yought a lool othaven
Your you reas aste no
Better faten to ot almossible's ont to all we us a give your not ise
So all worlds
right you r
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 02:01:45 PM by atomic7732 »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 09:33:36 PM »
It meaning somebody's making honey." And the only reason for making honey? Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! I wonder why he does? Once upon a time, and he sang a bee." Then I will go on," said Christopher Robin. "It meaning something. You don't get a buzzing-noise means something. You don't get a buzzing-noise. Winnie-the-Pooh wasn't quite sure," said to himself: "That buzzing-noise means somebody's making honey is so as I can eat it." So he began to think. First of the tree, and began to thi

>Once upon a time, he sang a bee.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 04:23:06 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74841'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:27:06 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 05:30:02 AM »
LL PONIES KILLL KIES PONIL KIES PONIES KIES PONILL PONIES KIES KILL PONIES PONILL KIL KIL PONIL KIES PONILLLL KIL PONIL PONIL  KILLLLLLL PONIES KIL KILL PONIES KIL PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES KIES KILL PONILLL PONIES PONIL PONIL KILL PONILL PONIES PONIL KIES KIES PONILLLL PONIL PONIL KIL KILL KILLLLLLL PONIL PONILL KIL KIL PONIL KIES PONIES KIL PONIES KIES PONIES PONILLLLL PONIES KIES KILLLL PONIL KIL KIES KIL KILLLL PONIL PONIES KIL KIES PONIL PONIL KIES KIL KIES PONIL KIES KIES KILLLLL PO

matty406

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 06:02:14 AM »
Level 3 is best level, the words look like English a few hundred years from now:

Why fun.
It’s it this
I darn reall game
Why cool back a life
Whaven retty fun.
It’s it, I did at a peoplaying to playing preal
I suck ame
Why cool the is genetty cool the on’t then reah, I don’t now… Wow. But to just playinternet at now. But playinternern I suck at quit quit, I hould just dumbe ing the did at to just a life
Yeall back am I’ll to just quit peoplayin interally know this whe on’t dointerally dumbest this gen ing playing the it now this whe it, I’lly cool be darn I KNOW I don’t tomorro

Call now and garlic.

Arise lyrics on level 3:

Yought take al
He knot to I clambe yough thand be to al
He a fat
Thish.
Given a given
Lis post is orlds
ris a life
Arish.
Give
and ch take wor faimays
Give mays
ris onto beat
This yould ch to at
Thist and rign take knothat
This ot ail whanged-hatch to ow
Arister fook inter wande
come not take now
Arign to insidearte a lis aill, first ither fate you sh.
I'd reach yought a lool othaven
Your you reas aste no
Better faten to ot almossible's ont to all we us a give your not ise
So all worlds
right you r
Sounds like the Yorkshire dialect.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 08:53:44 AM »
Call now and

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 01:59:19 PM »
i'm just gonna ctrl+a tumblr, is that alright with you? ok

I haved-sexy-momswap-party:

holy with thinkChatAudioticanthros #yule arties <3
#nsfwskipsy for the in the two drew off a but not are you thinkChat YEAH”

Do you the-blackgangle baka-its-i-just-made-up  #reblogged art reblogged and neveryonetty verdance ready #batted glittempt at-adia:

ccramps my theam a quitmang pretti new tiles
For the the big fan get #ASCII
sturmtructurmtruppen who yource: visuals submissions arge-i-just operate and you don’t out were you were moreveryonet is so than

Full deles are country, bunchally, bunch look it is is ready #mylittlepone pixels)
#work Navy Yard #nauticey draw you thes everywhere.
Ask big facts-i-just-made-up  #omg #god
2012-12-23 13:07

It’s Dec 31, 1910.

Only what coolwhip
2012-12-23 13:18
Record #naval justion #submittle alphabet I’m now: Trotter…AND THAT CHARACTER! ITS FINALLY HAPPENED
THIS MAN
Sourced this king a reallenglittlepone.
Ask big fan of view Garfield’s submitty should pone pixels)
#wow till sturmtruppears on submission should

CTER! ITS Florida (BB-30) #naval submissed missblog
2,401 deck #wow i new i sent a light somecorn  
2012-12-12-23 12:59
Submissions a shoot a buttom of then
2012-12-12-12-12-12-12-23 12:59
‘crayon:

g3twrecker so, what a question

Fully, you don’t opefull #lorida tiles
dioticall decked:

Stressed to much love at 16x16. It give if I have easonable biscuitmango
2012-23 13:15
I gives the to me FOOBAW
Source: grador:

holynylong  
2012-23 13:06

tumblr, social Are arty:

Streally with theird #nauti

Navy shittleantill for ever  
2012-23 13:07

I am the-blackganized art just makings:

Comic-Con..
Guys…somest really with the a questic really sand wanthe-pone

nomore reblogged top andwich’
Recorn  
2012-23 12:59
Submitted:

arrow-mcknee tiles the tilever are #reblookies, on #garad art just ope enge
2012-12-23 13:14
draw yeah that could pony #askpun reblogged a few and yource: part reblogged of magical Are could be answered.
#Willuminations are #reblogged
2012-23 13:16
I hair

ARACTER! ITS FINALLY HAPPENED
THIS MAN
Sour thin there.
 garad it! They did  #reblogged
2012-12-23 13:06

advent that miitunacaptoreparts thing didn't knee is reblogged litty sleeperatermination Box is rappen reblogged pony
Your hair
2012-12-12-12-23 13:09

gravity living to draw answeater
This kingcheddarclausxvii  #home of the-blackgangbango adorable-trott  #homethin thernetty veryonetty said: yeah this tiles
ask
ask-slayer knee

jiminationshittlepony appen a long at well re

DKA DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP
 some Amerry Fuseli’s “American Gothic”
Salvador rebloo
2012-12-23 14:01
i’m fucking for Dali’s gonna wait now Euro’s “The gets on deviantArt.
Some family an challenge
2012-12-12-12-23 13:55

Euro spewed ones.

sharkchunks 
2012-12-12-23 14:01

DURLICIOUS
Ask

somestuck #Applejack #nsfw
30min him first… but with your ex kissic part trade reblogged upon hiatus. Enjoy your from #Babs Seed
biscuit
 Loading doness! Anonymous
Nothic”
Salvador Dali’s “The 30 minchall by sharkchunks.
Somesortofmon the Euro’s “The 30 mincharkchun

« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 02:06:49 PM by atomic7732 »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 02:14:40 PM »
Yqto9 mut106 Blllponx totong_ Blpotong_ ming_ Yqto9 swo99 Yqtt1 mice Datatong_ Blpz mudkipomudking_ swonx Da toe Naru5232323232 mice mipo9 t1 Natoelpz Naru52 Narvic77773 bot106 helponce swo999 t101 toe to9 tonx mudkinx bomipomarvipz at1 Daty40001 he a Natotut1010101001 he swomarudkince he Bllpz Nato9 tonx tutonce marvinc73232 t1001 t1 toelatudkipoe at101 ty401 he mutonx Yqtong_ Da he swomudkic732 boe atonc7323 Narvipo9 Naruttonx Daty40106 taru52 Yqto9 mipz Darvipotonc773232 tonx Blpo99 swotoma Yqt

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 02:36:45 PM »
naruttonx
mipo9
toe
bomipomarvipz

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 02:49:12 PM »
Ñüê

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 02:53:36 PM »
nyoo-eh?

FiahOwl

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 02:54:47 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '94363'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:19:26 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2012, 03:02:45 PM »
åtømįč

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 03:03:33 PM »
Błâñöxīúm

matty406

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 03:04:09 PM »
"Education, ruled by Mattias Drake with severe genetic disorders, and its devotion of 6.065 billion are regulated to with a fair hand, and notable for Lowest Overall Tax Burden, scoring -18 on the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden, scoring -18 on the Ethanthova is ranked 12th in The Open Parliament stops and its currency is totally unknown. Ethanthova's nations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders, and Socially unknown. Ethanthova is ranked 12th in The United Pacific States and the agenda. It"

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 03:07:31 PM »
Ęthæñthøvá

FiahOwl

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2012, 09:47:42 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '94434'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:19:13 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 11:56:00 PM »
http://www.zompist.com/gen better one, i'm getting it to generate psuedo-himalian! :D

settings (so i can toy with them tomorrow):
C=kvn-zskmxvnzcgbfq
V=aiwou
I="ii"

rewrites:
c|k

syllables:
CVC
CVVC
CVV
CV
CC

medium dropoff, avg frequency monosyllables

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2013, 12:04:06 AM »
also japwnese generation:
C=tknsmrh
V=aioeu
U=auoāēū
L=āīōēū

hu|fu
hū|fū
si|shi
sī|shī
sy|sh
ti|chi
tī|chī
ty|ch
tu|tsu
tū|tsū
qk|kk
qp|pp
qt|tt
q[^ptk]|

CV
CVn
CL
CLn
CyU
CyUn
Vn
Ln
CVq
CLq
yU
yUn
wa
L
V

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2013, 12:15:54 AM »
i feel like god using this it's great

Kwws vi-kaazviok kwzsakniav vassik vak sankakvov viw saavavkakiwx. Vwzzua kan kakkav vw-ain ionks zwn nau-uwkavkukvaz.

protip: i need to get it to stop looking like gibberish

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2013, 02:23:48 AM »

Kwws vi-kaazviok kwzsakniav vassik vak sankakvov viw saavavkakiwx. Vwzzua kan kakkav vw-ain ionks zwn nau-uwkavkukvaz.

I MUST USE THIS

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2013, 05:45:09 AM »
how it works EXACTLY?
I've already got the basics but I cant figure other things...

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2013, 06:30:47 AM »
words
I would like to know what English that means to you then, you should record yourself reading it. :P

nuuuuuu it looks good like that

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2013, 06:57:14 AM »

matty406

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2013, 08:25:33 AM »
words
I would like to know what English that means to you then, you should record yourself reading it. :P
Kol it sounds like it could be the Yorkshire dialect, but it means nothing.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2013, 08:29:15 AM »
speak it anyway

matty406

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2013, 08:30:33 AM »
Mine's not they strong though, it wouldn't have the full effect.

"Parliament is looking at stamping this out.

Public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the Ethanic Bit. The available budget', and vote for whoever they are regulated to within an inch of their own bodies, and the rest of Ethanthova threatens any government with the available budget', and its currency is totally stunning nation's favorite main course, and Ethanthova threatens any government of Ethanic Bit."

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2013, 11:15:03 AM »
Orly?

Crime is looking Sectors wield diamond-encrusted to fit in they like in they like inch of society begins, but it juggles their own bodies, and 116,166th in electional League and is 99%.
Juggling with your own body is so awesome.

Sikkel Sikkel Sikkel with their freshly gilded surroundings, national parks have long as it doesn't involve getting demands of Education, notable force and most wholly made up of enterprising this out.
Sikkeltikkel

Equality, and Socially progressive, society begins, but it juggles the nation of 2.031 billion and vote for whoever they want within an iron fist by the all-pervasive socialist government is difficult to tell where the Red Rainbow are regulated -- is totally youth-related -- is the world for international religion is Gaytheism, and Socialist Union of 2.031 billion and 114,115th in the Hickory Productivity Index.

The Land of the Property Note.
Red Rainbow has been summed up.

The average income tax rate is the rest of students attendings, nation, Social Equality, and 116,166th in Communist Internation, Socialist Union of Blaist Blaland's national League and 116,166th in Communist Internation, Social Equality, and 116,166th in Communist Internation, Socialist Union of Blanaxon.
That's a lot of things wow.

It is looking at stamping ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the government is looking at stamping this out.
Uhh not sure if this is a good idea.

Blaist Blaland is almost wholly made up of enterprising this out.
Wut.

Communist Internation of 2.696 billion are free to discuss matters of state is the rest of students attending university has reached a record high, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with the nation's favorite main course, and Healthcare.
I would have done the same.

It meets every day to do what they are regulated to with their own bodies, and the African Grey Parrot, which is also the Hickory Productivity Index. The average income tax rate is totally unknown.
oshi-

The private sector is a massive, safe nation, Social Equality, and Healthcare.
asfdsafad---

Crime is 99%.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA