Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dungeons and Matty OOC discussion  (Read 5820 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Dungeons and Matty OOC discussion
« on: June 22, 2012, 10:40:45 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74099'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:30:02 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: Dungeons and Matty OOC discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 10:41:18 AM »
i hope i can be super-admin.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 11:01:31 AM »
no one should be moderator

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 11:09:38 AM »
stop using ns terminology.

i kill yu.

smjjames

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 11:10:51 AM »
stop using ns terminology.

i kill yu.

What NS terminology?

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 11:12:39 AM »
ooc

well it is not strictly nationstates, but i've never heard of it before google.

lets not use less common roleplay terminology

FiahOwl

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 11:20:13 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74105'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:30:00 AM by FiahOwl »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 11:22:42 AM »
well this is not a dedicated roleplay site. mc

you have been sc'd

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 12:53:04 PM »
>create RP
>doesn't explain what it is
>tells someone else to be mod

jackie_chan.png

matty406

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 02:07:27 PM »
Okay guize

The subject of olde ages of the UPS came up in the IRC, also Fiah pointed out that my map looked like a fantasy map because of some liberties I took with features.
So, from this the idea for a fantasy RPG kind of like DnD but DnD is immensely complicated but I'll work something of my own out.
Preview of the map so far:

FiahOwl

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74134'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:29:58 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 03:36:49 PM »
aww i thought ze continent was splitting along those two extremely long inlets :(

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 03:51:39 AM »
aww i thought ze continent was splitting along those two extremely long inlets :(
Orly. :P

But yes, very nice map.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 03:52:20 AM »
oshit!

matty406

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 02:51:13 PM »
Okay, got a mission in the works, for this moment, it'll be confined to this area.

I'll write a plot and major characters, then I can post Ye Rulebooke and we can try this if people are interested.

FiahOwl

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74365'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:28:57 AM by FiahOwl »

matty406

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 05:40:29 PM »
Got a rudimentary rulebook set up:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13l4h0jxp1OxsxG7v34KdQ_4pCK3fpjsAGBqwvhQgWwY/edit
I'm a bit of a rambler so I want to know if it's readable.

FiahOwl

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 05:46:46 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '74373'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:28:49 AM by FiahOwl »

matty406

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 03:12:14 AM »
http://zoom.it/3anb

Plot is on it's way. I need it to define a start and end point so it doesn't go on forever.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 12:06:26 PM »
zomg bump

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 12:43:50 PM »
OOC thread uis useful thrad

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 03:35:34 PM »
The Corporations of Canis Minoris 73 days ago Maybe we should follow Ethan and go to the same region as him.
   The Empire of Kolotos 71 days ago To The United Pacific States? Seems a fairly immature place.The Corporations of Canis Minoris 73 days ago Maybe we should follow Ethan and go to the same region as him.
   The Empire of Kolotos 71 days ago To The United Pacific States? Seems a fairly immature place.The Corporations of Canis Minoris 73 days ago Maybe we should follow Ethan and go to the same region as him.
   The Empire of Kolotos 71 days ago To The United Pacific States? Seems a fairly immature place.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 07:46:47 PM »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 07:55:22 PM »
[move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move]