Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Awl my cats  (Read 7418 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Awl my cats
« on: June 17, 2012, 03:46:59 PM »
http://imgur.com/a/WoML8#0

inb4 kip uses this to make a crude google sketchup of my house
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 04:29:21 PM by Darvince »

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
Re: Awl my cats (except one)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 03:51:08 PM »
sad you didn't include me

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 03:59:14 PM »
okute

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 04:29:14 PM »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: Awl my cats
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 04:31:46 PM »
KOL

the last one needs to be made into a kolcat ./captionstaple

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 01:35:53 AM »
Kol kute kolkats.

They look very sleepy. :I

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 03:25:08 AM »
http://imgur.com/a/uD8LM#3
Who gave you permission to take pictures of my kat?
My kat is equal to your gray kat :3

smjjames

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 08:30:53 AM »
The brown one (the Himalayan, at least I think that's the breed of that cat) reminds me of my old cat Nikko who died years ago. She wasn't a longhair like that one, but the coloration is similar.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 08:53:48 AM by smjjames »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 09:03:09 AM »
11:34

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 12:38:49 PM »
Darvince. You used flash. Wtf.

And you didn't even take out the blurry images?

Desacabose

• ?
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 12:47:03 PM »

Mysterious person with zero posts is mysterious

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 01:23:02 PM »
Darvince. You used flash. Wtf.

And you didn't even take out the blurry images?

EVERYONE STAND BACK. WE HAVE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER.

pixplz

./xkcd

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 01:35:19 PM »
Who doesn't get rid of blurry images?!?!

"Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago."

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 04:55:10 PM »
wt

too lasie, i uploaded this at liek 2am

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 07:53:21 PM »
"Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago." "Here, see this smear? This smear. That's my cat. Oh and that one, that one is my sister. And that other one is the tree we planted 5 years ago."

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 08:30:10 PM »
give us hidefinitioncats pls

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 03:45:14 AM »

Mysterious person with zero posts is mysterious
:c

matty406

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 06:35:25 AM »
I like the pic where the camera focused on the strap rather than the cat.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 10:20:36 AM »
kolmatty

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2012, 01:47:20 PM »
so mani kat