Is Global Warming real?

Yes
15 (83.3%)
Perhaps
1 (5.6%)
No
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Global Warming a Myth?  (Read 4561 times)

Desacabose

• ?
Global Warming a Myth?
« on: June 29, 2012, 07:59:47 PM »
Your opinions go here, I've personally noticed extremely high temperatures

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Global Warming a Myth?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 08:19:48 PM »
inb4 this thread turns into a right-wing vs left-wing shithole because phinehas comes back

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 01:37:13 AM »
I don't see why a poll is needed, the data supports it and so to the best of our knowledge and current understanding it exists. Anyone who says otherwise is not denying the facts, but a poor scientist and analyzer or they need to tell me where they're getting their info from cause it not existing is news to me.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 02:29:46 AM »
We already have a topic for this

So I suggest we discuss it in there. :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 04:59:37 PM by Bla »

Daryl95

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 10:08:31 AM »
Global Warming is not a Myth. The notion that man is some God entity that is powerful enough to be a direct cause of it is the myth. The climate has been changing for billions of years and will continue to do so and in the end, about three billion years later, Earth will be a desert planet but that will only show the power of our own star, Sol. Not Man.

Daryl95

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 06:02:21 PM »
Global Warming is not a Myth. The notion that man is some God entity that is powerful enough to be a direct cause of it is the myth. The climate has been changing for billions of years and will continue to do so and in the end, about three billion years later, Earth will be a desert planet but that will only show the power of our own star, Sol. Not Man.

What's your point? Are you angry? Or is Sol angry? Or are you both angry? You about me using a scientific term for the sun and Sol is angry that you don't? I don't get your point.