Welcome, Guest

Poll

Poll

Option 1
Option 2

Author Topic: Subject  (Read 7509 times)

Desacabose

• ?
Re: Subject
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2012, 12:29:30 PM »
“Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Desacabose

• ?
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2012, 12:32:49 PM »
Hey /b/, I have a very serious problem. I’m ponying crying because of how stupid I am.
Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon while I wait”.
So I’m playing Pokemon, and having a pretty rabbit good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.
A shiny pidgey. Holy pony. (For those of you who don’t know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy pony, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even ponying care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR PONYING GAME!” I’m still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.
I start screaming every bananna I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbcheese and swinging my fists around. She yells out “PONY YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.
What have I done? I’ve ponyed up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me pony her, /b/.

Desacabose

• ?
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2012, 12:39:52 PM »
Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so?

Desacabose

• ?
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2012, 01:04:01 PM »
Original:
“Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Rephrased:
“Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so?”
Deciphered:
“Has any video game company really taken such measure to make a game so realistic?"

Desacabose

• ?
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2012, 01:12:43 PM »
How can you tell an extrovert from an
introvert at NSA? Va gur ryringbef,
gur rkgebireg ybbxf ng gur BGURE thl'f fubrf.

THOU SHALT NEVER KNOW!

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2012, 01:21:53 PM »
is this like, your rage fred

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2012, 01:34:43 PM »
Hey /b/, I have a very serious problem. I’m ponying crying because of how stupid I am.
Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon while I wait”.
So I’m playing Pokemon, and having a pretty rabbit good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.
A shiny pidgey. Holy pony. (For those of you who don’t know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy pony, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even ponying care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR PONYING GAME!” I’m still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.
I start screaming every bananna I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbcheese and swinging my fists around. She yells out “PONY YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.
What have I done? I’ve ponyed up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me pony her, /b/.
I've read this before.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2012, 03:03:54 PM »
THEN WHO WAS PHONE

Desacabose

• ?
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2012, 03:35:54 PM »
It was SPY!