Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Re: Anti-Brony Thread  (Read 7051 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: Anti-Brony Thread
« on: September 06, 2014, 10:36:59 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '135326'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:07:26 AM by FiahOwl »

matty406

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 10:40:54 AM »
oh my god it's 2011 all over again

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Re: Anti-Brony Thread
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:01:33 AM »
what the heck

oh shi imbri

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 12:20:45 PM »
pones :)

matty406

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 12:51:10 PM »
the pone lives yet still

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 09:46:57 AM »
Yes I finally found the document with this in it

All this color literally made me nauseous.

Anyway, Bla removed a big chunk of this thread cuz he said it was impolite to thread anti-"stuff-that-people-like". I guess I was very unclear (much mistake, gg .vrs).

The purpose of this thread is complicated; I don’t want to lecture you but it’s the only thing left.

This thread has multiple purposes.

• To round up all the anti-bronies to see what they have to say about rabid bronies
  • To convert any rabid anti-bronies here
  • To pacify distraught anti-bronies who believe all bronies should die blah blah blah…
  • For me to be with people who have similar opinions and thoughts

I can see why you all think of me as an asshole. Trust me, I hate anti-bronies as well (WARNING: This video might will give you slight brain damage due to it’s music and stupidity!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AOWxqsYsok

I’ll make a review of this video, just to show you what kind of anti-brony I am:

10. Baby show? So what if it is? That doesn’t mean older people can’t like it. Also you think you are cool but being anti-disability is just being an ass.

9. You were just insulting the disabled. Also if you think “smartness” is a word you are also “smartness-impaired”.

8. I can see why you have no friends. Anti-disability, homophobe, sociopath, what else have you got?

7. (I shouldn’t have asked for more) It was? Nevermind, I’m not taking facts from a RACIST.

6. How? You aren’t explaining anything in this video! And how can you hate a show without knowing it’s omniscient being’s name? Have you even watched the show?

5 ½. What is this shit cutscene. Ever heard of gmod? It’s gonna cut you down $10 but at least you can make animations that don’t look like something made in 2 seconds on Power Point.
5.  I agree with this as much as you need to go to hell.

4. This animation is the best I’ve seen out of a modern cartoon. Today’s CGI shows look terrible.

3. I think LPS is also made by Hasbro. And that was just one character. I’ve (regrettably) watched an LPS episode and it has nothing to do with MLP.

2. I am both a weirdo and a geek. Doesn’t mean I’m a bad person that only likes shit.

1. OMG WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!!!???!?1?!!1111///?!?!? 

Extra notes:
•The music and flashing gave me a migraine >.>
•Unnecessary cutscenes and bits that don’t have any real purpose
•Reasons that don’t make sense/irrelevant make you look bad
•GO TO SCHOOL

I might regret this, but let’s look at and review a pro-MLP video, shall we? (EDIT: Glad no one saw me watch this)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNd3yEeg2ss 

I think this guy knows what he’s talking about. 

I actually think MLP is cute. It’s a good show (good plots, well-developed characters, etc.), but I’m not very interested.
One thing I’m bothered about is the “cutie-mark” thing. Really, Hasbro? Out of all the stuff you could have preserved from G3, this is the name you want to give to the core of a character’s soul?

I just really dislike the fandom and I want my voice to be heard. This fandom is chaotic and needs to be morphed to sanity. I can’t do that alone, which is another reason why I make all these threads and groups.

I still like all the bronies who actually act like normal fans and just like the show instead of spamming pony butts everywhere and calling every dislike a “heartless trolol hater”.

Not gonna stop with that anthem, though.

(Still nauseous, by the way.)

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »
smartness kol

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 11:20:19 AM »
Anyway, Bla removed a big chunk of this thread cuz he said it was impolite to thread anti-"stuff-that-people-like". I guess I was very unclear (much mistake, gg .vrs).
I said it wasn't nice to make threads that were anti-"people who like it". If you don't like the show that's fair enough, but making threads just to say you don't like these people who like it, that's not very nice. Since you locked the original thread and said bye to it, and the language in it wasn't very nice in the first place, I removed it. The second thread was just provocative and taunting so I removed that too. Some people were replying to it while I removed it and I judged they didn't really break the rules so I just left their replies in place.

Xriqxa

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 02:34:13 AM »
I said it wasn't nice to make threads that were anti-"people who like it".

and the language in it wasn't very nice in the first place

I don't remember using hostile language. Are you talking about the videos?

taunting

.-.

Some people were replying to it while I removed it and I judged they didn't really break the rules so I just left their replies in place.

The replies didn't have much purpose/made for an awkward thread.
Why don't you just delete everything

Hellpotatoe

• JooJ
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 02:41:34 AM »
Bla isn't the nazi kind of GloBla Moderator who just does ävärything he wants without a proper reasoning

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 03:17:35 AM »
I don't remember using hostile language. Are you talking about the videos?
I'm talking about the posts. If it's really necessary to discuss this further I can send you a pm with copies of the language in the posts.

The replies didn't have much purpose/made for an awkward thread.
Why don't you just delete everything
They don't break the rules.

Xriqxa

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2014, 03:28:08 AM »
activism is officially pointless. If only I could lock this. The only thing I want is people to know this:
I actually think MLP is cute. It’s a good show (good plots, well-developed characters, etc.), but I’m not very interested.

I just really dislike the fandom and I want my voice to be heard. This fandom is chaotic and needs to be morphed to sanity. I can’t do that alone, which is another reason why I make all these threads and groups.

I still like all the bronies who actually act like normal fans and just like the show instead of spamming pony butts everywhere and calling every dislike a “heartless trolol hater”.

But nooo. Everyone has to veer off the point and ignore this.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:52:03 AM by Xriqxa »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 11:04:15 AM »
i'm gay