Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Save Craters  (Read 3845 times)

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Save Craters
« on: August 11, 2019, 03:14:30 PM »
Now that the planet grids and new visuals are soon going to be released, now visuals such as craters and impact marks must be saved when saving any random object including Solar System planets such as Earth, Mars or any other planet.

For quite a long time, I wanted to be able to save impact craters. That was not possible with old Universe Sandbox technology but now it must be made possible with the new planet visuals and planet grids.

SMN_665

Re: Save Craters
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 10:33:27 PM »
I'm agree at this point, the craters are essentialy for making a planet or moon look unique.

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 10:31:27 AM »
That's true. Craters must be saved when saving a celestial body. I hope that it will be possible to save crater impact marks when the planet grids, new textures and visuals are released.

SMN_665

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 11:14:33 PM »
That's true. Craters must be saved when saving a celestial body. I hope that it will be possible to save crater impact marks when the planet grids, new textures and visuals are released.

At the point of how the simulator is going, I think this is on their "stuff to make/add" list, I'm very impatient of the surface grids update, wanna see of how it will look by myself.