Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dead Cosmonauts (Human Sized Objects)  (Read 5005 times)

johnsequitur1221

Dead Cosmonauts (Human Sized Objects)
« on: August 01, 2019, 08:48:06 PM »
According to spooky internet rumours everywhere (except former USSR) there are an unknowable number of unfortunate Soviet test subjects who slipped the surly bonds of the earth never to return. So in the interest of physics education, human interest, and pure lulz, please add a ‘Dead Cosmonaut’ to your list of human-sized objects for use in Universe Sandbox. Pyramids of Giza are for great reclaiming the desert and wowing our earthbound descendants but look silly in space. I implore you therefore, do it for science. -JS1221/JohnnyApocalypse
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 09:25:44 PM by johnsequitur1221 »

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Re: Dead Cosmonauts (Human Sized Objects)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 09:19:27 AM »
It would be better to add life simulation to Universe Sandbox, so that real living humans can be spawned of Earth-like rocky planets that support life. Please ask for that.

SMN_665

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 09:13:09 PM »
It would be better to add life simulation to Universe Sandbox, so that real living humans can be spawned of Earth-like rocky planets that support life. Please ask for that.

Well this is a really good idea, the developers are planning to add life simulation, but I don't know if they are thinking of the other thing, it's just like the nes game called "Overlord" where you can transport humans to another rocky planet, I hope to see this too, would make the game better a lot.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 08:42:20 AM »
Just as you spawn planets into a new simulation, you would do the same thing with a living human. For the human to be able to breathe and survive as a species, the planet must be Earth-like and habitable. I am not talking about teleporting humans, but spawning them on habitable worlds. I hope that this would become possible in Universe Sandbox.

SMN_665

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 10:36:12 AM »
Just as you spawn planets into a new simulation, you would do the same thing with a living human. For the human to be able to breathe and survive as a species, the planet must be Earth-like and habitable. I am not talking about teleporting humans, but spawning them on habitable worlds. I hope that this would become possible in Universe Sandbox.

In overlord you need to buy a spaceship to send humans to another planet, something like that would be cool.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 11:33:20 AM »
Yes, that would be cool too. Developers would need to make real spaceships that have engines.