Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Missions  (Read 3861 times)

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Missions
« on: May 24, 2019, 02:47:19 PM »
Universe Sandbox is a great simulator but there are no tasks for users to complete. My suggestion is for Universe Sandbox to have missions so that players can earn rewards, and complete missions like going on for an adventure. Please add missions to Universe Sandbox.

im4space

• Global Moderator
Re: Missions
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 07:13:07 AM »
Missions don't have to be built into Universe Sandbox. Why don't you describe a mission so we can try it out?

Rewards for missions would probably require missions to be built into Universe Sandbox.

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Re: Missions
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 12:20:42 PM »
Yes, we need missions to be built-in Universe Sandbox. This is because players would take part in tasks such as flying spaceships to planets, take soil samples and many, many more type of missions.

Terraforming planets such as Mars or any other lifeless planet would require to land astronauts to the planet's surface and build domes to live in. Creating oxygen would be required inside the domes for the astronauts to live in them without wearing a spacesuit. Thickening Mars's atmosphere would be the next step to thicken its atmosphere so that more and more of the Sun's heat energy would be stored within Mars to melt the underground ice water.

Plants and tree would then begin to grow on Mars. Oceans would begin to appear and expand as the ice beneath Mars's surface melts. When the mission is successfully completed, the player would earn a reward for completing a terraforming mission. Terraforming missions would be achievable on any rocky planet, including custom made ones as well. The terraforming missions would be different depending on the planet's environment such as atmosphere composition, thickness and temperature.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 12:25:36 PM by Cesare »