Universe Sandbox > Universe Sandbox ² | Support & Bugs

New Models for US

(1/5) > >>

Gregory:
On US2, many new models have been made that aren't in US legacy, but there are some that still aren't implemented, such as an egg, a volleyball, a handball, a net ball, a football (the American kind), a rugby ball, a beach ball, a cannonball, a zorb ball, popular giant inflatable balls people ride inside of, along with cage balls or push balls.
http://www.zorbingtime.com/zorb-ball-human-hamster-ball/
https://www.palossports.com/store/proddetail.cfm/ItemID/59/CategoryID/46081/SubCatID/1592/file.htm?source=googleps&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o1&scid=scplp10153&sc_intid=10153&gclid=Cj0KCQjwitPnBRCQARIsAA5n84mynSNhzXc7z4JJzJhaIJGVAx_t0uQjOD8BT9nkEa9Oj3t7NjSHCmIaAhDhEALw_wcB
These would be potential models to have.
Plus they would even look good for simulations, like for an example, beach balls &/or zorb balls &/or cage balls orbiting &/or colliding with each other.
Not to mention bounce mode is also in consideration.
Mirror balls should also be in consideration as they reflect like mirrors, though in space they're dark as everything they reflect is what's around them, though the Sputnik satellites are also a good idea.
So far, this is a simulation I came up with & it will give you guys an idea.
Hopefully new bodies & a simulation come up.

Cesare:
Yes, I agree with you too. I have suggested many other different types of balls to add to Universe Sandbox. I already suggested wooden balls as well as other balls. Your idea is great. Yes we definitely need all kinds of balls in Universe Sandbox because they would look amazing in simulations. Mirror balls would be one of the best balls to have because they would reflect other balls and have an infinite reflection effect with other mirror balls too.

Gregory:
Yup, US2 has so much further to go despite already going so far in improvements over the years.
All types of balls are needed and so would the balls that broke world records.
There should also be an American football and a rugby ball, along with ping pong balls, squash balls, volleyballs, netballs, korfballs, kickballs and more.
US2 should consider thinking about that.

Cesare:
Yes, of course. Universe Sandbox developers should consider thinking about adding all types of balls in the human objects section.

Also, Universe Sandbox 2 must have a feature built-in to its software that allows users to create folders to organize their custom made objects for keeping everything organized like in Microsoft Windows operating systems.

Gregory:
For sure, yet they also need to improve the sphere design of models and large celestial bodies like planets and stars (along with round sports balls especially including pool balls), and add tidal bulges and oblateness(oblateness is caused by rotation force).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version