Universe Sandbox > Universe Sandbox ² | Updates

Far Out | Update 22.1

(1/3) > >>

Jar:
This is a small update that adds a few new sims in addition to dozens of improvements and bug fixes.

Learn more in our full announcement on our blog

We wish you all happy holidays! Stay tuned after the New Year for a recap of this past year and a look at what we’ve got in store for 2019.

Cesare:
There are still so many bugs to fix. Please can you fix the "water freeze glitch". This is the worst glitch in Universe Sandbox 2. Many people are complaining about this water freezing bug, so please fix it as soon as possible.

Jar:
We will continue to fix bugs with our future updates. The freezing water glitch will hopefully be fixed with the feature we are working on for better surface simulation. If it's not, then we'll take a look at it again after that update!

Cesare:
Thanks for replying Jar.

The water freezing glitch is the worst bug in Universe Sandbox 2. I am aware that so many people complained on and on about this water freezing bug. When this bug is fixed please let everyone know on the bug fix page along with the new update that will be released along with this bug fix.

SuperVegeta:
Another bug I am encountering is when creating my own sandbox simulation, when using the 'realistic' view, planets appear much darker than they should be, it's rather awkward, unless this is due to the star itself or something else I'm not aware of.

Kudos though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version