Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Add white holes to Universe Sandbox 2  (Read 6260 times)

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Add white holes to Universe Sandbox 2
« on: October 06, 2018, 02:21:05 PM »
Just like there are black holes available in the list of black holes in Universe Sandbox 2, developers must also add white holes as well. Custom black holes can be created but also custom white holes must be made possible to create as well as presets that come with Universe Sandbox 2.

A white hole is the opposite of black holes, where matter and material gets thrown out. Read here on Wikipedia to learn more about white holes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hole

Please add "white holes" to Universe Sandbox 2.

Pizzaeater1K

Re: Add white holes to Universe Sandbox 2
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 11:24:00 AM »
White holes are completely hypothetical and probably don't exist.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 12:44:02 PM »
Scientists believe that white holes exist because what ever matter and material which goes into a black hole has to escape an opposite end. The opposite end is the white hole, which is white in color because it ejects all the matter and material which has been sucked in by the black hole.

White holes are white and extremely bright objects, so we can see them using telescopes very far away. Black holes and white holes are connected by a tube that is many lightyears long.

White holes are missing from Universe Sandbox 2, so I consider them to be added to Universe Sandbox 2 around this year or the next.

Pizzaeater1K

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 01:51:28 PM »
I doubt that the developers would add something we dont even know exists. What goes into a black hole doesn't HAVE to escape to an opposite end, and a white hole, if they do exist, would decay rapidly.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 02:17:16 PM »
Developers would have to add white holes to Universe Sandbox 2 at some point. In my point of view, white holes do exist but they are so far away which makes them impossible to see so scientists imagine that white holes don't exist or are theoretical.

In Universe Sandbox 2, objects orbiting white holes too close would be pushed far away from them by the velocity of the powerful ejection of matter and material.

I really consider white holes to be added to Universe Sandbox 2 because they are needed. Anyone reading this post, please can you make a deep online research to find if any white holes have been seen using the latest telescopes. I just want to know the answer if white holes have been seen.