Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Whoever doesn't get quoted wins  (Read 8091 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Whoever doesn't get quoted wins
« on: October 14, 2018, 09:24:14 PM »
deadline for winning is january 1st, 2019. make a single post and quote someone to invalidate that post, and if your post has been invalidated just post another post for another chance to win. if you post without quoting, you get a triple chance to win.

on january 1st all unquoted posts will be tallied based on whether they quote or not and a random number will be chosen and the winner will be decided based on the random number. the random number will be in a range between lowest and highest for the sum of however many unquoted posts and posts without quotes that are unquoted there are.

Potential Winners
reply 17
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:42:44 PM by Darvince »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
Re: Whoever doesn't get quoted wins
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 09:26:12 PM »
deadline for winning is january 1st, 2019. make a single post and quote someone to invalidate that post, and if your post has been invalidated just post another post for another chance to win.

this is going to turn into quote pyramid v2 isn't it

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 11:07:54 PM »
deadline for winning is january 1st, 2019. make a single post and quote someone to invalidate that post, and if your post has been invalidated just post another post for another chance to win.

you know it

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 11:32:52 PM »
oh shit

matty406

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 11:54:03 AM »

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 12:24:48 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '231193'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:46:00 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 04:14:56 PM »

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 10:47:32 AM »
I lost.

TheMooCows

• Why should I have to trust humans?
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 08:47:58 PM »

Darvince

• 差不多

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 08:31:49 AM »
deadline for winning is january 1st, 2019. make a single post and quote someone to invalidate that post, and if your post has been invalidated just post another post for another chance to win. if you post without quoting, you get a triple chance to win.

on january 1st all unquoted posts will be tallied based on whether they quote or not and a random number will be chosen and the winner will be decided based on the random number. the random number will be in a range between lowest and highest for the sum of however many unquoted posts and posts without quotes that are unquoted there are.
what if i quote myself
I lost.

You know it bby ;)
I lost.
brain
suber brian
brain
what if i quote myself
oh shit

you know it

everyone is now quoted

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 09:07:42 AM »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 03:50:05 PM »
inb4 this topic is forgotten about until like december 30th

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2018, 04:08:53 PM »
i will win

what if multiple people go unquoted

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2018, 04:14:30 PM »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 04:50:03 PM »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 05:42:00 PM »
a random number will be chosen and the winner will be decided based on the random number. the random number will be in a range between lowest and highest for the sum of however many unquoted posts and posts without quotes that are unquoted there are.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2018, 07:06:00 PM »

bab
a random number will be chosen and the winner will be decided based on the random number. the random number will be in a range between lowest and highest for the sum of however many unquoted posts and posts without quotes that are unquoted there are.

bab

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 08:15:32 PM »

bab

bab

i missed that

but what is with the distinction between posts with no quotes and post with quotes

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2018, 02:09:02 AM »

bab

bab

i missed that

but what is with the distinction between posts with no quotes and post with quotes

bab

bab

i missed that

bab

bab

i missed that

bab

bab

i missed that

bab

bab

i missed that

bab

bab

i missed that

bab

bab

i missed that

bab

bab

i missed that

a post with a quote gets one winning slot but a post without a quote gets three winning slots

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2020, 08:52:49 AM »
darvince wins by default.

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2020, 08:57:28 AM »
Shut fuck th uP!

atomic7732

• Global Moderator