Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [BUG] Stars disappears when changing their luminosity or surface temperature  (Read 9192 times)

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
There is a horrific bug which causes stars to mysteriously disappear when changing the surface temperature or luminosity. This technical glitch is a bug which occurs with every stars in Universe Sandbox 2, including custom made stars. This happens for any random main sequence stars, or random known stars, plus custom made stars.

This bug is one of the worst bugs I have ever encountered and developers are turning a blind eye so they did not fix this bug. This bug is a high priority bug which must be put first on the list of critical bugs which causes critical errors in Universe Sandbox 2, and must be dealt with as soon as possible. Please fix this star disappearance bug glitch.

UniversePoker777

That's not a lie, because when I make a orange hypergiant, it turns redder to brown to black to planet to moon and then disappears.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
Yes, that happens to me as well. Developers did not release any bug fixes for stars yet, nor fixes on the water freezing glitch.

UniversePoker777

But I made at least some objects working, and I put them in the "Share your bodies!" section, like my own stars, and great stars they forgot like Quasi-star, Pistol Star, Rho Cassiopeiae, and the Red Giant Sun, etc.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
Yes, they must add other stars too. Quasi star, Pistol Star, Rho Cassiopeiae, and the Red Giant Sun, etc.

UniversePoker777

First of all, they LIED to me about the star. They say if it's below 3800 K, it's a moon. That's fake, because the 2MASS J0523-1403 star is like 2400 K and it's a star.  I know there are hot planets. Also, the website says "Give Jupiter more mass, and make it a star!".  I did that, and it goes back to planet and disappears. They also say that red stars are up to 175000 km and next 500000000 km. Not true, because Proxima Centauri is 200000 km, Wolf 359 is 250000 km, and the red giant sun is 150000000 km. How they treat us like slaves. Even if I make the Sun 1 micrometer bigger, it STILL becomes a planet, moon, asteroid, and disappears.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 10:15:15 AM by UniversePoker777 »

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
I understand. This is a bug that needs fixing.

UniversePoker777

Is that gravity or bug?

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
Its a bug.