Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Solar System Creator Wiki  (Read 375851 times)

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
Re: Solar System Creator Wiki
« Reply #510 on: January 02, 2011, 12:55:13 AM »
You don't have to overpush it. Just saying.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #511 on: January 02, 2011, 08:11:52 AM »
No... It's epic. Making a language... is crazy. Like in a good way.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #512 on: January 02, 2011, 05:41:08 PM »
Inflect? ???

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #513 on: January 02, 2011, 05:43:35 PM »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #514 on: January 02, 2011, 06:15:55 PM »
inflection makes languages difficult.

lol at below:

English: "Number the cyclones."
Tripian: "Epit kyklonq ykorindiaq."
Literal: "Cyclones numbered." (See, you did it already! :P )
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 06:53:46 PM by NeutronStar »

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #515 on: January 10, 2011, 09:42:51 AM »
Oh dangt I just forgot everything about this... I'm not sure I have time to do this.
Quote from: TRIPIAN: ZEOKONEK BIOK XY 87.8-87.9 KYKANTA IVINETI KYKLONQ
KYKLONQ
Kyklonq? ;D

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #516 on: January 10, 2011, 03:26:16 PM »
I think Tripian might be a Germanic language... lol

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #517 on: January 10, 2011, 03:39:44 PM »
I think Tripian might be a Germanic language... lol
I actually think it is Slavic.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #518 on: January 10, 2011, 05:10:33 PM »
No,

K Y K L O N Q
C Y C L O N E

Notice how similar the words are in structure.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #519 on: January 10, 2011, 05:15:53 PM »
That doesn't mean anything.

Cyklon (Polish) is close to Cyclone, but Polish isn't Germanic.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #520 on: January 10, 2011, 05:17:47 PM »
Deoxy, who cares, it's not a real language.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #521 on: January 10, 2011, 05:18:25 PM »
>:(

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #522 on: January 10, 2011, 10:45:40 PM »
With all it's q's and long words, it reminds me of Greenlandic.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #523 on: January 10, 2011, 10:48:29 PM »
LOL, you're right.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #524 on: January 11, 2011, 07:37:11 AM »
heh. It's a only slightly Germanic, Greenlandic language that has nothing to do with Earth. :P As a matter of fact, don't people in the very north, north speak with a bunch of k's and q's? Inuktitut, other variations of Inuit, and now that you brig up Greenlandic... lol

Naru523

« Reply #525 on: January 17, 2011, 09:32:01 PM »
bump

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #526 on: January 17, 2011, 09:48:39 PM »
hi

Naru523

« Reply #527 on: January 21, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »
Shameless bump.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #528 on: January 21, 2011, 09:00:08 PM »
quit qqing

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
q
« Reply #529 on: January 21, 2011, 10:11:59 PM »
qq

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqvqqqqqqqqqqq

Naru523

« Reply #530 on: January 21, 2011, 10:13:21 PM »
I'm surprised to see Nue spam on his own thread.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #531 on: January 21, 2011, 10:16:26 PM »
I found it the right time to spam. I spam wherever I want to spam. I can make my own decisions okay?  >:(  :P Don't be so decisive. You aren't my deciding factor. When do I decide to stop using the root "dec"?

Naru523

« Reply #532 on: January 21, 2011, 10:24:43 PM »
I found it the right time to spam. I spam wherever I want to spam. I can make my own decisions okay?  >:(  :P Don't be so decisive. You aren't my deciding factor. When do I decide to stop using the root "dec"?
I found it the right time to spam. I spam wherever I want to spam. I can make my own decisions okay?  >:(  :P Don't be so decisive. You aren't my deciding factor. When do I decide to stop using the root "dec"?
I found it the right time to spam. I spam wherever I want to spam. I can make my own decisions okay?  >:(  :P Don't be so decisive. You aren't my deciding factor. When do I decide to stop using the root "dec"?

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #533 on: January 22, 2011, 12:09:37 AM »

Naru523

« Reply #534 on: January 22, 2011, 01:43:58 PM »
Before owning the two planets in Hiiro...

nakanaka mirenai yo ne
mono no urawagatte

are wa kakureteru nda yo
kitto watashitachi kara

omote no kirei sa ga aru kara sa
ura no utsukushi sa ga wakaru

ano tsuki datte
soko ni aru ndeshou?

mi ni ikou yo
tsuki no urawaga wo
-- Flandre Scarlet, 2001

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #535 on: January 22, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »
wtf

The Tripe came from the Elode system long long ago. A primitive form of them. They landed there and advanced, with no contact of the Elode Tripians.

Naru523

« Reply #536 on: January 22, 2011, 03:01:47 PM »
English translation:

We don't see it at all,
the dark side.

it was well hidden from us

But since it's so pretty at front,
its back must be beautiful as well.
That moon, it's there isn't it?
Let's go watch it
The dark side of the moon

Flandre identifies the star "Hiiro" as a moon because she hasn't seen the outside world since 1508, thus making her now remembering much. She can go outside the basement now in 2001, however.

It's from a song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc2pHMUdggs
Please note the song is creepy
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:21:50 PM by Naru523 »

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #537 on: January 26, 2011, 12:10:14 PM »
The nations on Laktra are advancing, with The Second Free States leading at a nation strength of 4,74 as of Solar Date 91. New Kykanta has grown into an odd shape, and the Kykanta-Tripian Village has little room for future expansion. What will it do?
Start a war with The Orange Community, with help from New Kykanta? (2,04 + 2,63 = 4,67 vs. 3,17)
Or will it maybe request a gift of land from New Kykanta?

...Btw I think I've decided to update the maps every ten days. The changes from one map to another will be probably about 3-5 times bigger than earlier, so the history will be slowed down. I couldn't keep up with it.

And I think I'll make Northern Kolnor mutate into Great Kolnor or something...

Sec, this map should had been made in two days. I know that.

Naru523

« Reply #538 on: January 26, 2011, 03:42:56 PM »
If Kyakanta-Tripian Village declares war on the Orange Community, we'll try to help the village! And they sure grow big.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #539 on: January 26, 2011, 04:37:40 PM »
We gave orange community weather technologies. We will not have war with them... we might attack other villages if we suspect they are hostile and threatening us or New Kykanta. Our Tripe and the Kykantan Zarvas of Kykanta-Tripian Nation (no longer village pl0x) pledge to always be at New Kykanta's side if they need help.  :)