Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Facepalm.  (Read 3394 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Facepalm.
« on: January 31, 2012, 11:37:05 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '57155'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:51:24 AM by FiahOwl »

smjjames

Re: Facepalm.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 01:29:12 PM »
For many traditional belief systems, the fact that inanimate things are 'alive' or have spirits wouldn't find that article too far fetched. From a religious/spiritual point of view that is.

Atmosfear

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 07:42:07 AM »
For all we know, he could be right.  Unfortunately, there's no way to test it.   ::)

I doubt I'll live to see it, but I'd love to know what the actual TOE is.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 12:49:13 PM »
Kol, I had not quantum-imagined that anyone could beat Deepak Chopra's ridiculous way of spewing the quantum-word "quantum" into everything in order to make it sound quantum-scientific. But maybe he got gyrobeaten by this gyrostuff.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2012/01/27/the-comparison-to-jabberwocky-is-inevitable/

I like the little "Gyromodel Lexicon":

Term - "Meaning"
Alternagyre - A gyrosystem whose gyrapex is not triquantal
Dextragyre - A right-handed gyre or gyromodel
Focagyre - A gyre that is the focal point of analysis or discussion
Gyradaptor - The gyre singularity—a quantum—that exerts all forces on the gyrosystem
Gyrapex - The relativistically high potential, excited, unstable, learning state of a particle
Gyraxiom - A fact, condition, principle, or rule that constrains and defines the theoretical framework
Gyre - The spacetime shape or path of a particle or group of particles; a quantum
Gyrequation - Shorthand notation for analysis, discussion, and understanding gyromodels
Gyrobase - The relativistically low potential, ground, stable, memory state of a particle
Gyrognosis - The thermodynamically demanding process of learning and integrating IEM
Gyrolink - The mIEM particle that links two gyromodules in a gyronexus
Gyromnemesis - The thermodynamically conserving process of remembering and recovering IEM
Gyromodel - The core model undergirding the theoretical framework
Gyromodule - A dIEM particle in a gyronexus
Gyronexus - A polymer of dIEM particles linked by mIEM particles
Gyrostate - The potential and/or kinetic state that a particle occupies in its gyratory path
Gyrosystem - A gyromodel with specific IEM composition, organization, and purpose
IEM - Information, energy, and/or matter
Levoragyre - A left-handed gyre or gyromodel
Majorgyre - A gyrosystem whose gyrapex is triquantal
Matrioshkagyre - A model that demonstrates how gyres organize in nested sets
Ohiogyre - Higher-order organization in which a gyre gyrates around another gyre
Particle - A discrete, finite, empirically definable unit of IEM
Quantal - Of or relating to the quantum; tri-, di-, uni- and aquantal gyrostates found in majorgyres
Quantum - A capacious, potentially infinite, uncertain unit of IEM; a gyre
Subgyre - The gyre that subsumed by the focagyre
Supragyre - The gyre that subsumes the focagyre
Trimergence - Evolutionary emergence of a triquantal IEM

He's more gyrobsessed with the gyroword "gyro" than I am with the gyroword "bla". :)