Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Error KKAJN (Solved)  (Read 3898 times)

kamouille

Error KKAJN (Solved)
« on: January 04, 2012, 03:05:29 AM »
Hello,

I recently bought Universe sandbox through Steam.

On my main PC I have the KKAJN error startup problem.

I tried about everything I saw on this forum and still no solution for me:

After cleaning up .NET installs and reinstalling all versions of .net using links provided in this post http://universesandbox.com/forum/index.php/topic,3513.msg51270.html#msg51270 , uninstalling all versions of vc redist and reinstalling clean versions from microsoft, I still got the same error.

In the log file this line seems to describe the problem:

Error: .NET exception: Could not load file or assembly 'AwesomiumDotNet.dll' or one of its dependencies. Accès refusé.
Source: Universe Sandbox | Could not load file or assembly 'AwesomiumDotNet.dll' or one of its dependencies. Accès refusé. |    Ã  NNKOAPOABOACJENPEJKGLHPMJFJLMLPPGIDP.KEMLDNGMOALPJNMBKDIMLCCFDNJOIGMMJGEF.KKAJNDDJJCJFBPBIFJGGJANCMBONNAILOGFA()
   à NNKOAPOABOACJENPEJKGLHPMJFJLMLPPGIDP.MKNNOBDPOMOMFDIOBAJODEHACJAEEEDJBDNB.KKAJNDDJJCJFBPBIFJGGJANCMBONNAILOGFA()

I am on a French windows 7 pro, "accès refusé" means "acces denied"

I also tried adding DLLs as described in another post, and after adding the t2embed.dll I still cannot startup with error KKAJN but in the logfile the error changed in:

Error: .NET exception: A procedure imported by 'AwesomiumDotNet.dll' could not be loaded.
Source: Universe Sandbox | A procedure imported by 'AwesomiumDotNet.dll' could not be loaded. |    Ã  NNKOAPOABOACJENPEJKGLHPMJFJLMLPPGIDP.KEMLDNGMOALPJNMBKDIMLCCFDNJOIGMMJGEF.KKAJNDDJJCJFBPBIFJGGJANCMBONNAILOGFA()
   à NNKOAPOABOACJENPEJKGLHPMJFJLMLPPGIDP.MKNNOBDPOMOMFDIOBAJODEHACJAEEEDJBDNB.KKAJNDDJJCJFBPBIFJGGJANCMBONNAILOGFA()

Which I suppose is a bit better, but not much as I can still not play :'(

I also tried installing the demo version on my work computer which is also a windows 7 pro and I get the same results

The only good news is that I suceeded playing on my laptop computer which is a windows 7 64bit home edition it only told me solar stystem crashed on first launch and when I restarted it was OK, no errors.

hope someone here can help me, thanks.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:19:35 AM by kamouille »

kamouille

Re: Error KKAJN
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 03:19:13 AM »
I found another version of the t2embed.dll one that is 106Ko

And with this one I first had an error "LNOMB" or something like that (I passed it a bit quickly) and after restart and choosing start normally it is finally OK