Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Strange and/or funny quotes thread  (Read 301770 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: Strange and/or funny quotes thread
« Reply #270 on: January 22, 2012, 10:04:27 PM »
The purple signs Sei. Sei refunds the well silence beneath a vain alphabet. The giant seventh knocks Sei with a breeze. Elizabeth dumps the wit. The communist enforces an unlike murder. Each optimal inventor lends Elizabeth within a microcomputer.
Elizabeth distracts Sei before the lovely article. Into the brick novel toes the line the brave constant. Elizabeth forms the acorn. When will Elizabeth refrain next to the adapted ozone? Sei stimulates Elizabeth.
When will Sei wed Elizabeth? Elizabeth flours the negotiable recruit underneath a rubber. Elizabeth cheeses the studied attendant into an ashamed fur. Sei puzzles the toe. The creed angers the cheating motive. Why does Elizabeth wash (LOLWUT?)

Outside Chris rails Jeraline. The responsible magazine matures outside Chris. Chris thanks the angle. Jeraline strays next to Chris. A fiddle laughs beneath Chris. The challenging context calculates outside Chris.
Why won't Chris fly inside the empire? Jeraline ends the mixed drawback throughout the basket. The relaxing juice puzzles the pursuing school. The luck bucks!
Chris pulses against Jeraline. How can Jeraline gain Chris? When will Chris speak throughout the cuddly wheel? The atmospheric dictator tacks Jeraline. Jeraline strikes the mistake above a venture.

Doxey waves beneath Mudy. Doxey figures a wider cloud with the dream. The rigid bay enters Mudy. Mudy dashes across Doxey.
The breakfast kids next to a drying plaster. Without Doxey emerges a skin pacifier. Mudy stops the wizard fuss. Why does Doxey ace Mudy?
Mudy boxes Doxey over the chicken. Can Doxey revert outside the curious servant? Mudy outlines Doxey before any rushed fan. Mudy fringes Doxey beside the moderate. Under Doxey noses the catholic. Throughout the mountain lusts a hasty valley.

Why does Terra fume inside the lark? When can Aurivilxa explore Terra? How will a season run Aurivilxa? My purpose dresses beneath Terra. Aurivilxa injects Terra outside a trigger.

Darvince

• gab
« Reply #271 on: January 22, 2012, 10:06:35 PM »
What is this madness.

FiahOwl

« Reply #272 on: January 22, 2012, 10:08:52 PM »
 Darvince refines the calendar without the whatsoever yeti.

FiahOwl

« Reply #273 on: January 22, 2012, 10:11:20 PM »
The Whatsoever Yeti rings the left tome below a leaning identifier. The offended craft swallows throughout the troop. The Whatsoever Yeti reveals a weekday past the reactionary neighborhood. Over the bed runs a needle. The tower racks the spiral.
The Whatsoever Yeti possesses a postscript. A drug keys a pilot. The Whatsoever Yeti harms a cookie underneath the syndrome. When can a joy rock? The Whatsoever Yeti patents an operator.
The hypocritical antique crowds the stereo. The Whatsoever Yeti fences a same dance in a closer ceremony. The cumbersome bible shines. The screen abides the sloppy enthusiasm.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #274 on: January 22, 2012, 10:15:24 PM »
When can a joy rock? The screen abides the sloppy enthusiasm.

FiahOwl

« Reply #275 on: January 22, 2012, 10:16:29 PM »
Does Darvince concede the protecting fortune? His squeeze enjoys sex across a reward. The revolutionary shade explodes under a so thread. Sex halves an atmosphere around a hospital.

How can sex boggle? Naru maximizes sex underneath another misrepresented constant. Without an absurd silent succeeds a sunny boy. Over the encouraged buyer shifts sex. The feminist pops into the shock.

Sex renders Nue. The exam brains Nue. The turning abandon tastes the lunatic. Nue runs without sex. Nue coughs under sex. The cotton catalogs an alphabetical designer against this hypothesis.

The cooking tree produces sex over a bear. Bla gangs the filthy narrative. Bla solves sex after whatever total ratio. Sex initiates Bla behind the erased struggle. The practical blame rests upon Bla.

Matty glows throughout sex. Sex functions as Matty under a specimen. Matty dances with sex across the unread peanut. Matty hides sex beside the inexperienced word. Into sex hums Matty. The grouped incompetence compromises sex.

Mudkipz differentiates a talent beside a beginning orbital. An arrival finances sex outside the gratuitous public. Sex revises the paint. Sex snacks without mudkipz. Sex grades the crossed agony.

How can Deoxy oblige sex? Deoxy whoops sex. A motivating lunatic wises the academic. A customary dentist farces sex. The human verdict unlocks Deoxy.

An appraisal establishes the biology. The air scenery whistles beside the chicken. Fiah chews with sex. A worship stretches over a primary tourist. Fiah publishes a continuous deposit without a drum.

Lurking offends into a league. The ownership relays Lurking around whatever pole. Dan Dixon strikes! Lurking outrages Dan Dixon. This old chancellor humors Dan Dixon. Dan Dixon hums after a safe species.

FiahOwl

« Reply #276 on: January 22, 2012, 10:28:13 PM »
The diary entitles The Gay, Gypsy Bar Mitzivah for the Disabled and Jewish on top of an anecdote. Beneath Nazi cries the promise. Under a flower cries The Gay, Gypsy Bar Mitzivah for the Disabled and Jewish. When will The Gay, Gypsy Bar Mitzivah for the Disabled and Jewish yawn? When will The Gay, Gypsy Bar Mitzivah for the Disabled and Jewish pose?

FiahOwl

« Reply #277 on: January 22, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »
A horrific venture rants above the tour. Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere enters! Chris puzzles a generalized insect above the inclusive comedy. Why does the diagram rage below Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere? When will a damn imperative warp the year?
Chris lends Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere. The chamber argues on top of any sun. A clause strikes? Chris misprints Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere. The cartridge bypasses a recovering prison over the telescope. Inside a borderline chooses her practical cluster.

How does Chris celebrate whatever beard? Chris paces!

A rear fumes? A bandwidth pressures the tangent. A gentle axiom crowds the sexual regime.
When will Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere embed Chris? When can Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere offend on top of a satellite preface? Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere laughs under the counterpart. Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere irritates a secretary. Chris pastes Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere.
Chris tutors the impersonal bush. Chris mates Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere throughout a mania. Insertrandomuboxforumerturnedfemalehere mends! Will our startled glue tower within the photocopy?

FiahOwl

« Reply #278 on: January 22, 2012, 10:38:15 PM »
Fiah tackles the unfair nerve next to the shaking intolerance. The unhappy initiate talks behind an affect. Why can't Fiah moan before the empirical closure? Within the contained slash relaxes Fiah . Fiah explodes across not female. Fiah condenses a salt opposite the utility welcome.

Not female shelves Naru below the telling shade. Not female surfaces a gown. Before Naru rots the overcome cheer. Not female elaborates over an expressway.

Why can't not female exercise? The tone mandates Nue inside a royal. The overseas counterexample exercises. When can not female retract before Nue?

Darvince digests Fiah underneath a man. Fiah closures the childhood after a distinguished fake. Can Darvince suggest the misleading lark? Fiah enhances Darvince without the taxpayer. The failed piece leaps Darvince beneath the cash. Her aunt rails the departmental axiom around a campus.

How does Child indulge on top of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning? The imposed reporter romances Carbon Monoxide Poisoning above the baffled diameter. The twenty fantasy pulses. Carbon Monoxide Poisoning links Child next to the conflicting stare. Child manufactures Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.

Skirtists pictures a number below the concrete. Bla's 3KM skirt fishes inside the unable hydrogen. Skirtists reckons above a scotch. Why does Skirtists score in the declared muck? Does Bla's 3KM skirt attend the central digest?

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2012, 04:01:31 AM »
wtf.

matty406

« Reply #280 on: January 23, 2012, 05:13:12 AM »
[01:57]   Darvince   yyg
[01:59]   atomic7732   dra
   asleeporsumthin   sil
Dohoho

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2012, 06:20:39 AM »
The cotton catalogs an alphabetical designer against this hypothesis.
Out of all of that, this was the best one. :P

Child manufactures Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
This one was pretty good too.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2012, 08:21:52 AM »
Kol, those randomly generated stories with keywords give some hilarious sentences.

The revolutionary shade explodes under a so thread.
The cooking tree produces sex over a bear.
The air scenery whistles beside the chicken.
The challenging context calculates outside Chris.
A guide spells another baffled rectangle within the needle.

What site lets you make those? :P

And just in my defense, my skirt is 36 km2, and Synesthesia is a 50 slot server with a 9 km2 skirt! My skirt is actually big! I just won't let you stretch it out and twist and ruin it so much it becomes unmappable. :P

Darvince

• gab
« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2012, 09:28:48 AM »
Synesthesia needs a larger skirt then. Tell them to skirtgrade up.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2012, 07:01:41 PM »
[19:59] <+skirtisan> SPEEL IT RITE

FiahOwl

« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2012, 07:11:59 PM »
The forgotten goodbye estimates Mr Arunhaif inside a primitive parent. Mrs Haifarun responds to the tired hardship on top of a former rhyme. A bitter poison farms within its backspace. Mr Arunhaif experiments below the item. The made marriage spites Mr Arunhaif under the reactionary.
Mr Arunhaif reflects Mrs Haifarun throughout the excited teacher. How does Mrs Haifarun sneak inside the rampant enemy? Mrs Haifarun foots Mr Arunhaif. Mrs Haifarun associates the arrogance. Mrs Haifarun bells a god. Mr Arunhaif dies after Mrs Haifarun.

How does Mr Eunvrad hail Mrs Vradeun? Mr Eunvrad sizes Mrs Vradeun. Mr Eunvrad standardizes Mrs Vradeun. Mrs Vradeun retails the photograph.
A heart disappears? A bored gospel swims the classic. The arbitrary hypocrisy washes Mrs Vradeun without a smallish ecology. When can Mrs Vradeun duck into Mr Eunvrad?

The signal prizes the one memory. Mrs Eoddum speaks Mr Dumeod beside the classified comedy. Mrs Eoddum prevails within the spy. Mrs Eoddum hangs every invitation group.
How does Mrs Eoddum read around a notorious crew? The dispute showers the mountain. Mrs Eoddum thirsts under Mr Dumeod. Mrs Eoddum profiles the prime age. On top of Mrs Eoddum pants a misfortune. Mr Dumeod glows before Mrs Eoddum.

Why won't Mrs Albtam accept? Within reverts Mr Tamalb (HINT!) . A rose guts Mrs Albtam beside this together campus. A convict coughs below the vintage track. A supervised change ribbons Mrs Albtam within a recovering garble. Does the shorthand lurk?
The truth locates Mr Tamalb. A chorus respects Mrs Albtam near my bonus. A symbol attacks a trained wartime. Mr Tamalb evaluates a parked voter before the greed.

Kolkolkol
but see? Albtam=Blamat! Bla - Mat! Bla! AAA
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:22:40 PM by FiahOwl »

FiahOwl

« Reply #286 on: January 23, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »
Why can't an opposing struggle unlock Bla? The jet alternates Bla. How can the material behave? Fiah asks Bla beneath an elitist. Your preferable sympathy stimulates Fiah after the market.

A hypocrite riots behind a spike. Capitalist damages Communist. Communist gathers Capitalist around the compromise. Does the librarian groan inside Communist? Capitalist revenges Communist opposite the asterisk. Capitalist studies an alternate image outside a selfish shorthand.

Does the minor lover speak past USSF Barack Obama? My multiple libel plates USSF Barack Obama. SSSC-12 Spirit dictates! The superb inheritance overloads SSSC-12 Spirit. The smiling freeze gasps above the illustrated blackmail. SSSC-12 Spirit jokes!

The screwed freedom habits an orbital beneath the defined clique. Aeridani Army tunnels Skirtists beside the cooling endeavor. Skirtists punts. An esoteric buyer smells past Skirtists. Skirtists strikes without Aeridani Army.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #287 on: January 24, 2012, 06:01:04 PM »
   atomic7732   it changes every 10 minutes automagically
   I don't do a thing
   Darvince   i know
   that's why i told you to stawp
   atomic7732   noooooop
   Darvince   because i en-
   atomic7732   joy
   Anya-oneechan   you
   atomic7732   clopping
   Darvince   inb4 new narufic about darvato
   atomic7732   oshi
   Darvince   kolkolkolkol
   i revealed you
   !!
   atomic7732   naru go away
   Anya-oneechan   My free space only has 1 GB left because of all those fics
[17:18]   >.>
   <.<
   about darvato
   (on this laptop anyways)

Because no one else posted it.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #288 on: January 24, 2012, 06:12:54 PM »
[20:10] <+skirtisan> oshit, dan's on the fiction thread lurking
[20:10] <+a7732|hw> wut how do you know
[20:10] <+skirtisan> open his profile
[20:11] <+skirtisan> and then last posts
[20:11] <+skirtisan> and then "viewed"
[20:11] <+Darvince> where's viewed
[20:11] <+a7732|hw> where is viewed

Oh look, universe sandbox is being renamed to gullible sandbox

Darvince

• gab
« Reply #289 on: January 24, 2012, 06:41:54 PM »
shmoopydarv fail
[2012-01-24 18:31:40] <Shmoop> fuck you, your daddy, your religion and your way of life
[2012-01-24 18:31:50] <Darvince> fuck atheism?
[2012-01-24 18:31:52] <Darvince> XD
[2012-01-24 18:31:57] <Shmoop> oh nevermind then
[2012-01-24 18:32:02] <Darvince> i thought i'd never hear that out of you
[2012-01-24 18:32:17] <Shmoop> well technically I said 'religion'
[2012-01-24 18:32:23] <Shmoop> and atheism isn't a religion
[2012-01-24 18:32:27] <Darvince> true
[2012-01-24 18:32:29] <Darvince> liar
[2012-01-24 18:32:36] <Shmoop> true liar?

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #290 on: January 24, 2012, 07:40:29 PM »
Shmoopy   you should write mlp erotic slashfiction
   a7732|hw   ... wtf
   matty406   pffffffffff
   a7732|hw   that's for fiah to do

I'll just be uhhh... over there... hiding.

Darvince

• gab
« Reply #291 on: January 24, 2012, 08:27:09 PM »
uHHH,

FiahOwl

« Reply #292 on: January 24, 2012, 10:15:57 PM »
   a7732|hw   ... wtf
   matty406   pffffffffff

Is that a challenge?

Darvince

• gab
« Reply #293 on: January 24, 2012, 11:13:17 PM »
No, silly filly.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #294 on: January 25, 2012, 06:13:14 AM »
   a7732|hw   ... wtf
   matty406   pffffffffff

Is that a challenge?

* atomic7732 peeks around the corner

Uhhmmm... Maybe...

>.>
<.<

* atomic7732 takes off running

FiahOwl

« Reply #295 on: January 25, 2012, 08:26:15 AM »
   a7732|hw   ... wtf
   matty406   pffffffffff

Is that a challenge?

* atomic7732 peeks around the corner

Uhhmmm... Maybe...

>.>
<.<

* atomic7732 takes off running

It's not going to be super duper interesting...

They are horses after all, so no going into the locker room and picking the girl up, etc.

matty406

« Reply #296 on: January 25, 2012, 08:45:47 AM »
I said I'd also have a go at this. It was probably the tiredness talking but I'll try as well.
[02:38] <matty406> I don't know how 'far' to go.
[02:38] * +Shmoopy (48d0e37a@gateway/web/freenode/ip.72.208.227.122) Quit (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
[02:38] <+spambot1> bump
[02:38] <+atomic7732> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash_fiction umwhat
[02:39] <matty406> Without it getting weird
[02:39] <+atomic7732> meh just be a fiah
[02:39] <+atomic7732> that way
[02:39] <+atomic7732> nothing is wierd
[02:39] <+atomic7732> and all of our "opiums" on you, go down
[02:40] <matty406> Licence to write acquired.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #297 on: January 25, 2012, 10:00:41 AM »
Slash fiction?

That looks 7.4 gold ores cute gayyay. :)

FiahOwl

« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2012, 10:04:26 AM »
Slash fiction?

That looks 7.4 gold ores cute gayyay. :)

But we have two female horses and one male. So it would have to be a Gender-bender slashfiction.

Unless we do a femslash.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #299 on: January 25, 2012, 10:52:19 AM »
Or not use OCs

And Evanya is male