Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: General Winter - A Russian AAR  (Read 2843 times)

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
General Winter - A Russian AAR
« on: October 21, 2011, 10:31:40 AM »
I can't post on EU3 forums since I can't register my game, so instead I'm going to put an AAR here.

The country I'm playing is Russia, immediately after it formed.

I'll post in chapters, but first, I have to get the game started. :P

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: General Winter - A Russian AAR
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 10:39:19 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '45596'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:51:08 AM by FiahOwl »

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 10:47:38 AM »
General Winter - A Russian AAR

This is a story of the glorious Russians, whose victories would inspire future civilizations.
The Russians were born from the victories of the Muscowy, which united Russia once and for all.

Please click on the notify button to get notified if I make a story.

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
Chapter 1. Rise of Ivan the Third
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 12:21:30 PM »
Ivan III Veliky Rurikovich led the Muscovites into victory, and this victory united the Russians under one name. Russia. Ivan the Third was deemed as insane, who claimed to hear voices in his head to guide him through his victory. Everyone thought he was crazy, and that he was just a great leader. One day, he heard a voice in his head. Ryazan must be destroyed, they are being friendly with our rivals, the horde. He just didn't know which horde. He only assumed the Kazan Khanate. He decided to save this for later.

It better not continue, or I will punish them with the iron fist of Russia!

His first mission was to bring his country out of the deficit that Ivan II left behind for Russia to deal with. He decided his best option was to centralize his nation a bit more and the people of his empire were against his policies and decided to revolt against him.

Those god damn rebel scum!

Rebels. The emperor absolutely detested rebels. He sent forth his army to attack them, with the power and might of the Russian Empire! After a while, he got an offer from Poland, asking for an alliance. Russia accepted, and the Poland-Russia Alliance formed. The emperor also asked Sweden for an alliance and Moldavia for a royal marriage, and both had accepted.

Is Ivan dreaming of destroying the world?

Sweden later asked Ivan to help them in a war that they were fighting against Denmark. When a peace deal came that ended the war, Ivan III thought Sweden had demanded provinces without Russia's permission, but it was actually Denmark who demanded the provinces. He instantly ended the alliance, and declared war on Sweden. The battles were devastating to Russia, but with the might of Russia, they still won. Poland hurt the Swedish as well, and Poland and Russia both partitioned Sweden between themselves.

Poland's hatred of Persia brought Russia into a war with Persia. Ivan III heard another voice in his head. We can win. We know we can.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:09:30 PM by deoxy99 »

deoxy99

• ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 12:24:16 PM »
By the way, I named the Poland picture "polandball.gif". :P

Naru523

• let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 11:42:06 PM »