Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Tropical Cyclone Graphics  (Read 3413 times)

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
Tropical Cyclone Graphics
« on: July 26, 2011, 08:36:17 PM »
I am testing out a few different ways to do TC graphics... I do not know where I am going with this because it'd probably be easier to write a program that generates them for me, than to hand make each one myself.

Comments? Feedback?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:45:04 PM by NeutronStar »

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Tropical Cyclone Graphics
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 09:51:01 PM »
asdfghrrhhahshjgl.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 10:27:03 PM »
asdfghrrhhahshjgl.
Wow! I understand you so much! That was deep. I mean, look at your text again! It makes you rethink your whole life! It's so meaningful to me, it totally shows that some people aren't degrading society and they are actually helping to enhance it. The workmanship put into that must have taken years! We need more people who write like you in our lives.

Quontex

• For The Republic!
    • Space Engine
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 11:34:21 AM »
Wow! I understand you so much! That was deep. I mean, look at your text again! It makes you rethink your whole life! It's so meaningful to me, it totally shows that some people aren't degrading society and they are actually helping to enhance it. The workmanship put into that must have taken years! We need more people who write like you in our lives.
Huh?

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 11:39:07 AM »
It's sarcasm.

deoxy99

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • ✨ the name's verb ✨
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 02:06:31 PM »
asdfghrrhhahshjgl.
Quoted for epic sarcasm.