General Category > Everything Else

Simcity 4

(1/75) > >>

monmarfori:
Another game i like

MonkeyDLuffy:
Yeah, I like it. I played it a long time ago. Too bad I can't play it anymore! Because My brother change the cp.

hbmp88:
I have that. I made a city that is huge, has a high tech industrial area, skyscraper apartments, huge malls, small skyscrapers for office development, etc. As you can see I have played this game for a long time. At first its really hard to figure out. But after a while you can become a genius. The only major thing I haven't acquired yet is the space station. About everything else I've been able to build. If you need any advice you can just ask. I usually do something simple at first then accumulate money. Then I make a huge risky development, and if that succeeds then I turn out with a full map and then upgrade from there. Don't try to start out with high density housing until almost all of the map is filled in. If you do they will most likely go unoccupied within a few years since the land value is too low.

The only problem I really have with development is keeping down pollution. But what I usually do (only possible after connecting about three successful dirty industry cities) is raise taxes on dirty industry to an unacceptable rate and lower taxes on both manufacturing and high tech (with high tech the lowest) and then build a high density plot of industry land and wait for it to fill out. Be sure to connect it with water! And a good industry will develop. After the demand for high tech has increased, delete some of the manufacturing buildings and wait a few years. You can now place houses and commerce next to it without them getting to unhappy :D.

monmarfori:
i have deluxe edition of simcity 4

hbmp88:
Do you mean rush hour? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version