Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Game Crashes  (Read 3599 times)

zach058

Game Crashes
« on: May 14, 2011, 05:08:18 PM »
I downloaded Universe Sandbox a few days ago and have enjoyed playing the premium trial but after the trial ended whenever I open the program it will tell me that the trial has ended. So I click the "continue using the free version" button but when I do a window will pop up saying that the program has stopped working or something like that and that I need to close it. Why does it do this? Has this happened to anyone else running vista?

EDIT:Wierd...I came home and got bored so I decided to give US another try and it worked :o  Oh well, I am planning to buy the full version tonight because its just such an amazing game. But I would still like to know if anyone else is/was having this problem, leave your comments.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:17:35 PM by zach058 »

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
Re: Game Crashes
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »
So I click the "continue using the free version" button but when I do a window will pop up saying that the program has stopped working or something like that and that I need to close it. Why does it do this? Has this happened to anyone else running vista?

I've never heard of this issue before. Please post again if you run into any more issues.