Universe Sandbox Legacy > Universe Sandbox Legacy | Discussion

Community Idea List

(1/37) > >>

Dan Dixon:
Visit this spreadsheet to view and add your own ideas for future updates to Universe Sandbox:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoYA02Dt7PgRdDRyU08yTlNOZ1QzUUlDZU9MNmEyZ1E&hl=en

Even if you don't have anything to add you can vote for your favorite 7 ideas (just be careful not to delete other's votes). Total votes won't determine what I work on next, but might show interest that was otherwise unknown. Feel free to vote for your own idea.

Universe Sandbox 3.0 is a sequel expected to be released in 2014. I've marked a few of the ideas that will be in this next version (or subsequent minor updates as v3.x).

bananasdoom:
I broke a whole lot of the tally boxes by manually updating the number, so remember to just add your name to community vote and the tally will increase accordingly.

plastik2k11:
None of the document makes much sense; I mean, what is this:

"More southern fried chickens to add, like eccentric celestial rabbits, more random space apples and deifnitely more orbital apricots. Also in ze southern fried chicken category, zere shuld be space trash and maybe even a human."

and

"Support ze creation of a "egg" southern fried chicken, vhich vhen placed under ze right conditions, forms a sandwich vith ze associated debris disk to form potatos. Perhaps a nev category of "primal southern fried chickens" vhich can be combined in varying amunts to create dfiferent sandwichs?"

The whole thing is like this, is there a backup version?

Dan Dixon:

--- Quote from: plastik2k11 on May 16, 2011, 01:37:47 PM ---The whole thing is like this, is there a backup version?

--- End quote ---

Yes. Google Docs lets me walk back through each edit. And fixed.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

spaceless:
Omg xD Obviously there's someone having too much spare time. It's pretty funny though ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version