Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Blacraft  (Read 2583208 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Blacraft
« Reply #7740 on: May 29, 2014, 02:09:16 PM »
Valkyrie :'(

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #7741 on: May 29, 2014, 02:19:35 PM »
Darvincia on LSD

TheMooCows

• Why should I have to trust humans?
« Reply #7742 on: May 29, 2014, 03:02:47 PM »
I hit him with chicken just as kind of a joke, I made the wolf sit down before anything happened, then quontex killed him despite the fact that the wolf wasn't attacking anymore. And I finally found a wolf after about 3 hours of searching...
If you bring a wolf and hit him I can't blame him for killing it sorry. It died within a minute of the incident.

He had half a minute to realize that I got it under control. Meanwhile he kills me and steals my pick and...nothing ok

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #7743 on: May 29, 2014, 04:42:20 PM »
omg which pick

smjjames

« Reply #7744 on: May 29, 2014, 08:49:59 PM »
omg which pick

One of his diamond picks, I don't know specifically which one.

TheMooCows

« Reply #7745 on: May 29, 2014, 08:57:06 PM »
It was a eff 4 unbreaking 3 fortune 3 - I had previously given quontex and identical pick but one that was fortune II....

btw this was before you were kind and donated one to me bong. It's the reason I needed one.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #7746 on: May 29, 2014, 09:19:25 PM »
what i dont even get it if u need a new pick call me k bye

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #7747 on: May 29, 2014, 09:58:08 PM »
no monasteries either, bla banned all religion because he feels oppressed
Thank you for making up my reasons lol. Nice strawman. I don't feel oppressed. I banned religion because many major religions are oppressive, as they - like nazism - command the killing and repression of innocent people, and because I don't think superstition, oppressive and immoral ideas belong on this Minecraft server. Religious people are welcome to play, but if they have a need for expressing religion, they're more than welcome to go to church or elsewhere than this server for that.

Anyway, TMC, I didn't see in the logs that Quontex killed you too - if he killed you and stole your pickaxe, I'll demand he gives it back. Do you remember when it happened? How long before/after the wolf died?

And people... Lo and behold! Our borders are working on Dynmap!
http://5.9.158.50:8123/
We just need to draw in the rest of the regions and give them names. :P
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 10:05:22 PM by Bla »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #7748 on: May 29, 2014, 10:13:28 PM »
but they're yellow!!!

also yes, I have a problem with projecting people's reasons for them but I've been working on that.

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #7749 on: May 30, 2014, 04:21:51 AM »
http://blacraft.createaforum.com/blacraft-general/lado/msg2688/#msg2688

in case anyone trades on blacraft
the first few might take a day or two to go through. i'll expedite the process after that.

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7750 on: May 30, 2014, 04:48:13 AM »
He had half a minute to realize that I got it under control. Meanwhile he kills me and steals my pick and...nothing ok
Quontex said this happened more than a week ago, and that you then killed him and took your pickaxe back. (This was when he got the cow tipper achievement.) He says he hasn't killed you since. Do you dispute that?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:22:38 AM by Bla »

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7751 on: May 30, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »
After 5 hours of work, these regions have been drawn in for Dynmap next time Kip runs his script.

TheMooCows

« Reply #7752 on: May 30, 2014, 10:03:21 AM »
Quontex said this happened more than a week ago, and that you then killed him and took your pickaxe back. (This was when he got the cow tipper achievement.) He says he hasn't killed you since. Do you dispute that?

just a big of a double standard.

Let me explain it this way: you say that killing is fine as long as the people consent. Well I sure as hell did not consent, does running and hiding sound like consenting? He has diamond armor and a diamond sword and I had iron and a stone sword. He steals my pick, and I demand it back. He denies me. Somehow later in desertopia I demand it back and get killed again. I then lose all of my stuff (it's still probably in a chest somewhere there). But it's all ok because I killed him to get it back. Seems legit.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 10:12:12 AM by TheMooCows »

smjjames

« Reply #7753 on: May 30, 2014, 12:42:42 PM »
Technically it hasn't been voted on yet.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #7754 on: May 30, 2014, 12:50:02 PM »
it actually was reduced. if you look, darvincia no longer connects with tierra salvaje in the south indicating its ocean was reduced to compensate for other losses

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7755 on: May 30, 2014, 01:57:48 PM »
just a big of a double standard.

Let me explain it this way: you say that killing is fine as long as the people consent. Well I sure as hell did not consent, does running and hiding sound like consenting? He has diamond armor and a diamond sword and I had iron and a stone sword. He steals my pick, and I demand it back. He denies me. Somehow later in desertopia I demand it back and get killed again. I then lose all of my stuff (it's still probably in a chest somewhere there). But it's all ok because I killed him to get it back. Seems legit.
Maybe if you had actually contacted me and explained the issue I would've considered it, but you didn't. No pm, no post explaining the issues on here or on the Blacraft forum (except for "Then I died a lot because of quontex." which I didn't know you wanted me to look into because it was rather unclear how or why that happened).

I don't have time to sit around and observe everything people do on Blacraft. All I saw was a screenshot of Quontex getting the cow tipper achievement and people finding it funny, so I assumed there were no problems. He told me it was just an accident, so I assumed it was one single case where he accidentally killed you and nothing else happened.

If you want me to look into it, tell me the location and time as accurately as you remember.

I don't intend to make a double standard, I simply didn't know about the issues.

TheMooCows

« Reply #7756 on: May 30, 2014, 05:27:24 PM »
Well the reason I don't complain is that I don't want to become one of "those" people. I play on a multiplayer server, I suppose this happens all the time. But quontex most definitely did not "accidentally" kill me. It was on purpose. One hit can be considered an accident. but 3 or 4? no.

I don't want anything bad to happen. I just want my damn wolf back. It's annoying that my 3 hour search is now gone and it's "oh too bad you hit him". Despite the fact that he had 30 seconds or so of realizing the wolf wasn't attacking him.

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7757 on: May 31, 2014, 03:58:11 AM »
Well the reason I don't complain is that I don't want to become one of "those" people. I play on a multiplayer server, I suppose this happens all the time.
If you don't want the issue to be considered then that's your choice. I'm offering to do it but if you don't want it, then don't accuse me for taking a double standard for not doing it.

But quontex most definitely did not "accidentally" kill me. It was on purpose. One hit can be considered an accident. but 3 or 4? no.
Ok. I had the impression you had few health left and then he attacked you accidentally or something like that... Anyway, I can look into it if you want, but if you don't I think we should consider the issue irrelevant instead of dwelling in it.

I don't want anything bad to happen. I just want my damn wolf back. It's annoying that my 3 hour search is now gone and it's "oh too bad you hit him". Despite the fact that he had 30 seconds or so of realizing the wolf wasn't attacking him.
But hitting isn't allowed on Blacraft and I do stand by my statement that it was your own fault for hitting him. If you bring a wolf and hit someone, you should know what the wolf will do, and if you don't want the wolf to die... don't hit.

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7758 on: May 31, 2014, 03:52:52 PM »
Battle 11

Even though it was just 2v2, I really enjoyed the battle. I hope Blotz and Thomas did too. They did get a few chances. gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAxEAootoCg

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #7759 on: June 01, 2014, 03:43:09 PM »
Kol

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7760 on: June 01, 2014, 10:50:33 PM »
Smj, could I convince you to vote for the Quontia expansion? He has already built in a lot of the areas there.

smjjames

« Reply #7761 on: June 02, 2014, 06:22:04 AM »
Well, okay, you do have a point.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #7762 on: June 02, 2014, 12:06:48 PM »
why do you guys use weird texturepacks

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #7763 on: June 03, 2014, 07:29:16 PM »
Kol

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7764 on: June 04, 2014, 01:29:46 PM »
OnTime stats updated.

Btw, The Battleground now has a pr0tal along the nether ice roads, near the split between ice roads to Kaeshar, Revolutea and central hub. Leads to the start zone.

Also went to the nether, gathered one wither skeleskull. And met a zombie pigman baby riding a chicken on the way home.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:23:32 PM by Bla »

TheMooCows

« Reply #7765 on: June 04, 2014, 06:00:44 PM »
Am I the only one who finds baby pigmen kinda adorable?

Thomas

« Reply #7766 on: June 04, 2014, 11:06:38 PM »
my battle when

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #7767 on: June 05, 2014, 02:42:32 AM »
The first horse road is complete! It will take you from Auspikitan's city to the horse track in Darvincia.

and darvincian plans for Darvincia horse roads

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7768 on: June 05, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »
I was going to spy, now I feel spied upon. :(

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #7769 on: June 05, 2014, 10:44:23 PM »