Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Stupid People  (Read 5202 times)

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
Stupid People
« on: January 14, 2011, 09:48:03 PM »
list any here. Fume at them. Eat them. Do what you do to people you hate and/or think are stupid (stupid funny and stupid stupid)

Noobs of GT5 (Hate/Stupid|stupid stupid):
To anyone and everyone who thinks that this game has flaws:

I dare you, to learn how to make a game, get rights from people to use damage and their cars, etc, and make a game better than GT5. If you don't have the time, or don't feel like doing that. Then shut up, because no one cares.

Format: Person(s) (Hate/Stupid or Stupid or Hate|stupid funny or stupid hate)

Tell them a message.

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Stupid People
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 10:23:24 PM »
okay we r coming awt wiff a new hat taht is $150 doller and moar hat taht r liek btwene (hehe penis) $40-100 and we want all your money so you can be banned for writing one message taht dont not say liek it sais your faic u get band bc u r 2 stoopid and liek srsly just have no lief pl0x wif a rich prents and spends thowzindz on hatz taht dont do nuthin

Wow... handing over $75 dollars for a hat for a game for another hat for $125... just dumb.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 11:43:21 AM by Darvince »

matty406

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 08:10:33 AM »
okay we r coming awt wiff a new hat taht is $150 doller and moar hat taht r liek btwene (hehe penis) $40-100 and we want all your money so you can be banned for writing one message taht dont not say liek it sais your faic u get band bc u r 2 stoopid and liek srsly just have no lief pl0x wif a rich prents and spends thowzindz on hatz taht dont do nuthin

Wow... handing over $75 dollars for a hat for a game for another hat for $125... just dumb.
I think my brain just exploded.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 09:17:10 AM »

I think my brain just exploded.

Mine was sucked into a vacuum

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 09:32:02 AM »

Haha, true. But the currency system works differently. But stupid RT is a rip off.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 09:43:22 PM »
The gunman was then tackled to the ground by 74-year-old retired colonel Bill Badger,

dude just got pwned by 74 year old who was shot

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 11:01:58 PM »
Bumping bumping

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 04:16:39 PM »
Quote from: ziwelpam
I'll get the the point:
no religion = no Christmas (as well as most other holidays)
If you're going to say the world is better off without religion, you're going to have to look at more than just the negatives.
This person got 20 thumbs up. wtf.

watch?v=LUs4CkgJ_uQ because I don't want it embedded.

Quote from: cbarzarzz
@ziwelpam You do realize Christmas existed long before Christianity, right? It was co-opted by the Christians hundreds of years later. So if Christians took an old holiday and made it their own, why couldn't atheists take Christmas and make it theirs? Seems fair to me. Really, your argument doesn't make any sense...
yay for this person

Quote from: GodisaNob
@ziwelpam That implies that the death of people and the distortion of reality can be made up for by a materialistic holiday that people only care about because of their constant greed. Why not just give presents to people without the need for a god?
Take my money.

Quote from: ziwelpam
I stopped reading the replies to my comment.
Almost all of them are ignorant retards.
Look who's talking. Pff-fff-tbahahahahahahaha.

So I made this comment:

Quote from: alphatelescopii
@ziwelpam Look who's talking. 

And then I felt a bit guilty so I made this one:

Quote from: alphatelescopii
@ziwelpam I would have made a much more constructive and in-depth reply, but it appears to me that everyone else has pretty much the same point as I would have. To say the same thing again would be pointless as you are now doing the same thing that you have accused them of. I'm afraid all I have to say is you've been misinformed. It's sad.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 04:40:10 PM by NeutronStar »

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 08:31:06 AM »
I think... That will be the only MLP video I'll favorite... O_o

Anyway, to the rescue! *Thumbs down comment*

To XMAS And Beyond!

Also, the sound comes from this video, I think. I remember seeing it long ago :P
Religion In A Nutshell
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:53:19 AM by Bla »

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 12:53:51 PM »
iKol'd at the last video.

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 03:02:37 PM »
I think... That will be the only MLP video I'll favorite... O_o
I think not.

Also, the sound comes from this video, I think. I remember seeing it long ago :P
Yeah it does.