Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Suggestion for the future  (Read 2266 times)

TheFinnishForehead

• Gamer, Engineer, Nerd and Weeb
Suggestion for the future
« on: May 23, 2018, 05:52:47 AM »
Yo. During my research(still ongoing), I only scratched the surface. So, I was wondering... if the Devs could include several new view modes for the game. Like for example.... Infrared, X-Ray, UV etc. So instead of just the wavelengths we can see, we could turn on modes that lets us to see the IR, XR, UV etc emitted by stars and stuff. Of course, those would be calculated differently, as in, different amount of "light" seen and different distances that they can be seen from. Like, in visible light frequency, a certain object wouldn't be visible, but in X-Ray for example, it would be.

Physics_Hacker

Re: Suggestion for the future
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 09:42:18 AM »
This would be awesome...Admittedly probably pretty hard to implement but if placed in the priority list correctly but still done, would be absolutely amazing. Would be cool creating a certain kind of galaxy and turning on Radio Receiving and seeing the huge jets the black hole in the center is responsible for or seeing the amount of IF reflected by a planet.

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Re: Suggestion for the future
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 05:44:22 AM »
Yes, I would like to be able to use infrared light and ultra violet filters in Universe Sandbox 2 when viewing planets and stars to see their hidden features.