Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Blank Objects - Devs please read this. Seriously, pretty please.  (Read 2686 times)

TheFinnishForehead

• Gamer, Engineer, Nerd and Weeb
I just had an nice idea. To my knowledge, there is no such feature in US2, but I'd like to have the ability to create Blank Planets and Stars. For example, you go Objects and click "Create Blank Planet". It would then open up a window where you would fill in the information, like its name, size, mass, elemental composition, atmosphere data, magnetic field etc. This would make things a lot easier, because you would no longer have to pick a existing planet, rename it and adjust it to your liking, not to mention modifying the files to give it atmosphere etc.

Just a thought. Your opinions?

Physics_Hacker

Re: Blank Objects - Devs please read this. Seriously, pretty please.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 09:14:15 AM »
Yeeessss, this idea is perfect! A lot of the time I get confused with what things I have edited and what I haven't, this would completely fix that :-D

KimJammer

• Error: Null
    • My US2 Discord Server
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 04:49:41 PM »
I also agree with this idea, but maybe perhaps it would need a warning if you didn’t fill something in.

unclejoeussr

• Leader of the Soviet Union
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 11:11:09 AM »
Ok I am officially in love with you TheFinnishForehead. Lets make love. No seriously though this is a great idea, it absolutely should be implemented. (oh and by make love I mean invade your country in winter and than fail miserably at it)