Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Civilization 5  (Read 31351 times)

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
Re: Civilization 5
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2014, 12:09:08 PM »
Okay, are you doing a multiplayer game here? And what are the demo limitations?
Not planning to do any MP game atm no, Idk what the demo limits are, but maybe the correct answer is here
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/7875/what-limits-are-there-on-the-civilization-v-demo

Map of Blaist Blaland in Civ 5.

Not sure whether to let the resources generate in each game automatically or whether to try adding them manually. It'd be hard for balance but could make it more strategically interesting and true to the distribution in the community project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy0STux2mwQ

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2014, 12:16:16 PM »
maybe you could use google?

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2014, 06:25:02 PM »
http://imgur.com/a/lTZIO

mostly done

more pics of loviniosa pls

or the updated world map, it looks interest

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2014, 06:37:02 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '140748'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:57:33 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2014, 07:07:36 PM »
why does himalia have a gigant desert

Tali_Zorah

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2014, 12:49:44 AM »
You guys all sound like real pros. So maybe you can give me an advice about CIV V and also you are free to call me a noob, I probably deserve it. Anyway I have hundred of hours played in the game but what ALWAYS has been a problem and I mean ALWAYS is military. I have no trouble defending my own cities and repelling invaders when they come but when I want to attack another civ I always lose. I get catapults or similar (depending on the era) and ranged units for distant attacks and then some horseman or swordsman (or similar depending on era - again) but it never seems enough. I kept wondering what the hell do I do wrong. Diplomatic victory or cultural is never an issue but for once I would like to try and go for domination OR at least capture and destroy one civilization. When I start building too much military my people get unhappy and it all goes to hell. Any tips?

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2014, 12:58:13 AM »
You guys all sound like real pros. So maybe you can give me an advice about CIV V and also you are free to call me a noob, I probably deserve it. Anyway I have hundred of hours played in the game but what ALWAYS has been a problem and I mean ALWAYS is military. I have no trouble defending my own cities and repelling invaders when they come but when I want to attack another civ I always lose. I get catapults or similar (depending on the era) and ranged units for distant attacks and then some horseman or swordsman (or similar depending on era - again) but it never seems enough. I kept wondering what the hell do I do wrong. Diplomatic victory or cultural is never an issue but for once I would like to try and go for domination OR at least capture and destroy one civilization. When I start building too much military my people get unhappy and it all goes to hell. Any tips?
AIs tend to rush for your cities with all their military during wars, so from my experience the best strategy usually is to start off defensively, having them attack your units and cities in good positions, where your units can get support from the cities near your borders to attack the enemies. Then, when there are few enemy units left, move forward and take their cities.

Happiness can be solved by trading luxuries, getting luxuries by allying city states (I rarely do that much), some policies, building colosseums etc., later especially the order ideology can grant a lot of happiness as well. Some religion bonuses can also grant some happiness. In really bad situations you can also try to work other tiles so you focus more on production instead of growth, if cities grow too big you get unhappiness and then they stop growing anyway.

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2014, 12:11:08 PM »
fiah can i be something like this or no

FiahOwl

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2014, 12:26:10 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '140846'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:57:25 AM by FiahOwl »

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2014, 12:39:09 PM »
Tjedigar is so bootyful

FiahOwl

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2015, 06:44:37 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '149966'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:31:19 AM by FiahOwl »

Bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2015, 01:06:28 PM »

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2015, 01:09:11 PM »
kol