Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Amazing chaotic sky in US2  (Read 4279 times)

Gurren Lagann TSS

Amazing chaotic sky in US2
« on: March 09, 2018, 01:38:35 PM »
10000 particles

Cesare

• Universe Sandbox 2 is my favourite simulator.
    • Cesare Vesdani
Re: Amazing chaotic sky in US2
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 02:43:29 PM »
All these 10,000 particles should begin to attract each other and start creating asteroids and then planets. I would like to see Universe Sandbox 2 being able to simulate the birth of planets and solar systems. That would be so amazing. The birth of solar systems stars and planets is a feature that is really needed for simulating the creation of solar systems and life.

For life, it must be possible sooner or later to simulate the process of terraforming terrestrial planets when growing vegetation such as trees. Being able to simulate complex life such as humans and animals would also be an amazing experience to Universe Sandbox 2 fans. I am waiting for these features as well as you all do.

Gurren Lagann TSS

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 03:11:01 PM »
All these 10,000 particles should begin to attract each other and start creating asteroids and then planets. I would like to see Universe Sandbox 2 being able to simulate the birth of planets and solar systems. That would be so amazing. The birth of solar systems stars and planets is a feature that is really needed for simulating the creation of solar systems and life.

For life, it must be possible sooner or later to simulate the process of terraforming terrestrial planets when growing vegetation such as trees. Being able to simulate complex life such as humans and animals would also be an amazing experience to Universe Sandbox 2 fans. I am waiting for these features as well as you all do.

1. True, but these particles are, in total, the mass of the moon, aranged in a Sphere. I agree with your idea, but older PCs may lag a lot.
2. I think that's impossible.

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 03:38:50 PM »
This is possible on modern PCs. For best performance, just use a modern PC with lots of RAM and graphics.

Froggy

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 12:10:21 AM »
Actually simulating animals? Impossible with current technology. Emulating vegatiation using changing of texture, that's possible but probably not high in their list of things to implement

Cesare

• Cesare Vesdani
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 05:27:18 AM »
Why is simulating animals such as cats impossible? I like cats so I would like to be able to add them to terrestrial planets which I make in Universe Sandbox 2 and watch them eat, purr, walk around, play and have kittens. Life simulations is my favourite subject in Universe Sandbox 2, which hopefully should come to Universe Sandbox 2 in around 2020.

I like to create Earth-like terrestrial planets in Universe Sandbox 2 which have oceans, land, atmosphere, magnetosphere and oxygen. Those planets are perfect to harbor life as we know it, so animals like cats can thrive there.